X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lnrvdk
    • Jun 2017

Now playing - image stuck

Hey guys

This has probably been handled in earlier threads, but if so I could not find a solution. Yesterday I tuned in to a certain internet radio station, that I use regularly. My Touch did what it always does, it shows the album cover and the artist. But now it does not change from that image and artist... :-( If I change to another radio station there is not problems, and it changes both album cover and text, but if I change back to the station in question, I still just get this same album cover despite other songs being played. I have done a factory reset, but that did not help either :-(
    Anyone have a solution to this?
  • Stratmangler
    • Oct 2008

Why do you assume it's a Touch problem?
    It could be an issue with a certain internet radio station that you use.

To get any proper help you will need to fill in a lot more detail.
    How is the Touch set up? Which server is it running on? Which radio station does it not play with? Which radio stations does it work ok with?
    Chris :)

Comment

• drmatt
      • Apr 2013

The player displays whatever the station advertises as its accompanying image, the SBT would likely be a victim of that. You'd at least need to state which station it is so someone else could check if the image makes sense.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
      --
      Hardware: 3x Touch, 1x Radio, 2x Receivers, 1 HP Microserver NAS with Debian+LMS 7.9.0
      Music: ~1300 CDs, as 450 GB of 16/44k FLACs. No less than 3x 24/44k albums..

Comment

• lnrvdk
        • Jun 2017

Originally posted by drmatt
        The player displays whatever the station advertises as its accompanying image, the SBT would likely be a victim of that. You'd at least need to state which station it is so someone else could check if the image makes sense.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Thank you for your comments. Time seems to have healed the problem, so it must have been a server-issue of the some kind. Everything works fine again. I have had this touch for just about 2 weeks now, and I am quite impressed :-)
        I also have a classic and a couple of duets (one of them brand new in box). I bought the Touch along with a Cambridge DAC, but I just cannot hear any significant difference, when I am using that external DAC. So as of now, I am just enjoying the Touch as it is.

Comment

Working...