Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    351

    Plugin to move playstate to another player?

    Hi,

    I'm wondering if there is a plugin that would move the playstate of one player to another one, i.e. I could just click on a button and my current living room music playlist together with the current position would just move to another room. Right now I add the second player to the sync group and then swtich off the amp of the first player by hand, but that's clearly suboptimal.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Babelfish's Best Boy mherger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    19,729

    Plugin to move playstate to anotherplayer?

    My Walk With Me plugin does pretty much this.

    (and technically it's doing so the same way you did manually: sync &
    unsync ;-))

    --

    Michael

  3. #3
    Senior Member wt0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    561
    The Switch Player plugin would do what you need too.

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    --------------
    Squeezebox apps for webOS, Android and Windows Phone, http://www.angrygoatapps.com

  4. #4
    Senior Member pippin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    14,075
    And if you use iPeng it's built-in, just swipe right on the player you want to switch to.
    ---
    learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox and
    Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
    at penguinlovesmusic.com
    New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch

  5. #5
    Senior Member ralphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,768
    The OtherPlayers plugin has this functionality as well.
    Ralphy

    1-Touch, 5-Classics, 3-Booms, 1-UE Radio
    Squeezebox client builds donations always appreciated.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by pippin View Post
    And if you use iPeng it's built-in, just swipe right on the player you want to switch to.
    I do! I should swipe on the target or the initial player? I just get the blue rectangle next to the player, allowing me to rearrange the order of the list, but it doesn't seem to do anything else?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    My Walk With Me plugin does pretty much this.

    (and technically it's doing so the same way you did manually: sync &
    unsync ;-))

    --

    Michael
    I even have it installed! Thanks!

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by Wigster View Post
    I do! I should swipe on the target or the initial player? I just get the blue rectangle next to the player, allowing me to rearrange the order of the list, but it doesn't seem to do anything else?
    IPeng is on the initial player whilst you swipe the target player from right to the left.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by karlek View Post
    IPeng is on the initial player whilst you swipe the target player from right to the left.
    Oh yes, didn't swipe far enough! Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •