Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I would prefer the option to have for example 2 players in sync and have them assigned a name. If I select that name both players will play sync. So something of a presetup sync for certain zones that can be selected for playing a song.
    Living: SB Touch -> Benchmark DAC2 HGC -> Benchmark AHB2 -> ATC SCM19 v2 & Sennheiser HD650
    Kitchen: SB Touch -> Audio Pro Addon T10 gen2
    Kids rooms: SB Booms
    Bedroom: SB Boom & SB Radio
    Controls: iPeng & LMS via internet
    Server: Windows 10 with LMS 7.9.1
    Spare: 1 SB Touch, 1 SB3

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfiction View Post
    I would prefer the option to have for example 2 players in sync and have them assigned a name. If I select that name both players will play sync. So something of a presetup sync for certain zones that can be selected for playing a song.
    You can try "the synchronizer". Other than that, what you describe is the idea of "virtual players" I discussed with Michael, but that's a lot of work
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    It's a very good idea. I'll put that in my todo list of plugins
    Nice, feel free to make this into a plugin! :-)
    Using an external script is a bit hackish (but it works).

Quote Originally Posted by DJanGo View Post
    Hmmm...

You didnt want a permanent Sync - ok
    But whats happen after the automatic sync kicks in?

Its just the same as a "manual" or permanent sync -> you have to unsync the Player to play different tracks again @ some point ....
    Yes, that is correct. You would still have to unsync them later. I guess having virtual players or player groups as suggested later in the thread would be the desired solution.

I use this mostly for now for listening to online radio stations that I have as presets on my players.