Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Radio search gives unexpected result

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 149319872
    Perl Version: 5.20.2 - arm-linux-gnueabi-thread-multi-64int

When I navigate to my LMS webpage:
    http://192.168.1.254:9001/

Scenario 1:
    -Under "Radio" if I hover over Search a search box appears to the right.
    -I use the box to the right to search for "Triple J" and press enter or click search icon
    -Results are as expected. Many stations, one of them I wanted.

Scenario 2:
    -Under "Radio" if I click "Search" a new page is created "Home > Search " with a new "Search", if I hover I get a search box to the right.
    -I use this box to the right to search for "Triple J" and press enter or click search icon
    -Results are not as expected. Only 1 station is returned "Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders at Pawtucket Red Sox (Not Supported)" with an icon MiLB.com "This show is not available"

I assume scenario 2 should behave exactly like scenario 1 but instead it gives an unexpected result.

Interesting. I had never noticed, but tried some radio searches and I see the same thing. The "scenario 2" search seems to simply present the first result from the "scenario 1" set of results. This happens no matter what station I am searching for.

It is not even the first result from what I tested. It looks like the first result but so far scenario 2 never gives a playable stream.

Some searches say not available with no play/add actions, eg "triple j". Others like "smoothfm" appear functional with a play button but clicking play does not result in the station playing.

Smoothfm via scenario 1 gives many results. First being 91.5.
    It gives options for add favourite, play and add to playlist.
    Click any of the 3 actions does as expected.
    Smoothfm via scenario 2 gives only 91.5 result but only play and add actions show and neither work.