All morning (CET) MySB.com intermittent...?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OppfinnarJocke
    • Dec 2008

All morning (CET) MySB.com intermittent...?

All morning (CET, Sweden), now for like 4 hours I have had problems accessing MySB.com, it comes and goes, now I see it now I don't. And my Duet controller has the most problems, it can hardly access MySB.com at all. Web access to the Remote Controller is slightly better, but also intermittent. Once I get the player connected it streams but whenever I try to change source I get the problem of accessing MySB.com.

Is it just me?
    // OppfinnarJocke
    SqueezeBox Duet, Controller FW 7.7.3 r16662, Player FW 77
    Main use: Deezer and Radio Paradise through MySB.com
  • karlek
    • Apr 2015

Welcome to Logitech's home for real-time and historical data on system performance.

Comment

• mherger
      Babelfish's Best Boy
      • Apr 2005

All morning (CET) MySB.comintermittent...?

> All morning (CET, Sweden), now for like 4 hours I have had problems

Yes, mysb.com has been down in EU for the best part of the past 12h...

Welcome to Logitech's home for real-time and historical data on system performance.

--

Michael
      Michael

"It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log and/or scanner.log file!"
      (LMS: Settings/Information)

Comment

• OppfinnarJocke
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by mherger
        > All morning (CET, Sweden), now for like 4 hours I have had problems

Yes, mysb.com has been down in EU for the best part of the past 12h...

--

Michael
        Ah! Thanks.
        In addition it turned out that my ISP also had issues...

And thanks, both of you, for the status links.
        // OppfinnarJocke
        SqueezeBox Duet, Controller FW 7.7.3 r16662, Player FW 77
        Main use: Deezer and Radio Paradise through MySB.com

Comment

• JoeMuc2009
          • Jan 2009

Hi all,

I'm not sure, really, but does anybody else experience random play at the moment? I have three Booms, two of which are connected to my own LMS, and one connected to mysqueezebox.com. The latter switched itself on multiple times during the past hour and started playing random radio stations at a very high loudness level. I could watch it browse through multiple radio stations in quick succession. Kind of creepy!
          This only stopped when I attached the Boom in question to my LMS, just like the two others.
          As far as I know there is no way to remote-control a Boom via the mysqueezebox.com portal so it's questionable whether these symptoms come from there. On the other hand, who knows if the recent outages are not the result of a hacker attack, and Squeezeboxes are getting hijacked somehow?
          Just curious if I am the only one with this right now.

Joe
          sigpic

PN me if your Boom / Classic / Transporter display has issues!

Blog: https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?ri...50753#allposts

Comment

• Mnyb
            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by JoeMuc2009
            Hi all,

I'm not sure, really, but does anybody else experience random play at the moment? I have three Booms, two of which are connected to my own LMS, and one connected to mysqueezebox.com. The latter switched itself on multiple times during the past hour and started playing random radio stations at a very high loudness level. I could watch it browse through multiple radio stations in quick succession. Kind of creepy!
            This only stopped when I attached the Boom in question to my LMS, just like the two others.
            As far as I know there is no way to remote-control a Boom via the mysqueezebox.com portal so it's questionable whether these symptoms come from there. On the other hand, who knows if the recent outages are not the result of a hacker attack, and Squeezeboxes are getting hijacked somehow?
            Just curious if I am the only one with this right now.

Joe
            If you have the LMS ports open to the internet like 9000 and or 3483 this is a well known prank/hack . You should simply not do that . For remote aces of LMS use a VPN .
            With open ports someone could remote controll LMS and thus all players and settings for them and the server .
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Main hifi: Rasbery PI digi+ MeridianG68J MeridianHD621 MeridianG98DH 2 x MeridianDSP5200 MeridianDSP5200HC 2 xMeridianDSP3100 +Rel Stadium 3 sub.
            Bedroom/Office: Boom
            Loggia: Raspi hifiberry dac + Adams
            Bathroom : Radio (with battery)
            iPad with iPengHD & SqueezePad
            (spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )
            server Intel NUC Esxi VM Linux mint 18 LMS 7.9.2

http://people.xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html

Comment

• JoeMuc2009
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Mnyb
              If you have the LMS ports open to the internet like 9000 and or 3483 this is a well known prank/hack . You should simply not do that . For remote aces of LMS use a VPN .
              With open ports someone could remote controll LMS and thus all players and settings for them and the server .
              Just checked, the only inbound rule for port forwarding in my router is for OpenVPN. Everything else is blocked. Or rather was. I just removed that, too, because OpenVPN was not working anyway. But I would be amazed if that could have been used for hacking my Boom.
              sigpic

PN me if your Boom / Classic / Transporter display has issues!

Blog: https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?ri...50753#allposts

Comment

• Mnyb
                • Feb 2006

Originally posted by JoeMuc2009
                Just checked, the only inbound rule for port forwarding in my router is for OpenVPN. Everything else is blocked. Or rather was. I just removed that, too, because OpenVPN was not working anyway. But I would be amazed if that could have been used for hacking my Boom.
                Open VPN should be fine . its just open all ports to the internet thats very easy to hack .

Remove any rule at all with port 9000 and 3483 bot tcp and udp to be sure imo .

it could just be a glith the bom FW is not very smart everything is done by the server rendering displays chosing channels etc . mysb.com could just have cached some commands knob and wheel commands from when you tried to conect
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Main hifi: Rasbery PI digi+ MeridianG68J MeridianHD621 MeridianG98DH 2 x MeridianDSP5200 MeridianDSP5200HC 2 xMeridianDSP3100 +Rel Stadium 3 sub.
                Bedroom/Office: Boom
                Loggia: Raspi hifiberry dac + Adams
                Bathroom : Radio (with battery)
                iPad with iPengHD & SqueezePad
                (spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )
                server Intel NUC Esxi VM Linux mint 18 LMS 7.9.2

http://people.xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html

Comment

Working...