Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by efthk23 View Post
    The question is if it is normal for the touchscreen's transitions to be laggy and not as smooth as the official 7inch. Thx in advance!
    Have the same problem with lms and the provided image...

Back to your question: The TFT is too slow, the refresh rate is not fast enough (think under 10 picture second) thats why you dont get smooth animations (Hardware limitation)

Quote Originally Posted by efthk23 View Post
    But now I figured out that the LMS is the main problem. I resized the sd to 200 mb and I did the installation of the LMS.
    Could not go the bed bevore testing thsi, so i made my onw image with the provided installations on the homepage, installed lms and got no screen.
    If then lms is stopped, the screen comes back (Jivelite) and i can start lms again without getting problems with jivelite/the touchscreen...

So two workarounds: Start lms by hand or write a script which delays the autostart of lms or closes it and starts it again :-)

Quote Originally Posted by cubii View Post
    Could not go the bed bevore testing thsi, so i made my onw image with the provided installations on the homepage, installed lms and got no screen.
    If then lms is stopped, the screen comes back (Jivelite) and i can start lms again without getting problems with jivelite/the touchscreen...

So two workarounds: Start lms by hand or write a script which delays the autostart of lms or closes it and starts it again :-)
    I had the same Problem. My solution was to unsquash the pcp-jivelite.tcz package an change the original jivelite.sh file in the folder /opt/jivelite/bin/ like nowhinjing wrote in his tutorial. Then i resquashed the package and put it back to the Pi. In the do_rebootstuff.sh file i leave the path "sudo -E -b /opt/jivelite/bin/jivlite.sh >/dev/null 2>&1" like it was originaly. Then the startup works properly.
    Last edited by piPlayer; 2017-10-05 at 23:19.

Quote Originally Posted by piPlayer View Post
    I had the same Problem. My solution was to unsquash the pcp-jivelite.tcz package an change the original jivelite.sh file in the folder /opt/jivelite/bin/ like nowhinjing wrote in his tutorial. Then i resquashed the package and put it back to the Pi. In the do_rebootstuff.sh file i leave the path "sudo -E -b /opt/jivelite/bin/jivlite.sh >/dev/null 2>&1" like it was originaly. Then the startup works properly.
    With the next release of picoreplayer you'll hopefully no longer have to modify do_rebootstuff.sh or pcp-jivelite.tcz.

If /mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/jivelite.sh exists do_rebootstuff.sh will run it instead of /opt/jivelite/bin/jivlite.sh

Attached is the change I've been using in the next release for whenever it's ready.

Code:
    --- do_rebootstuff.sh.orig
    +++ do_rebootstuff.sh
    @@ -664,7 +664,10 @@
                    export SDL_MOUSEDEV=$TSLIB_TSDEVICE
            fi
            export HOME=/home/tc
    -       if [ -x /opt/jivelite/bin/jivelite.sh ]; then
    +       if [ -x /mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/jivelite.sh ]; then
    +               echo "${GREEN}Done.${NORMAL}"
    +               sudo -E -b /mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/jivelite.sh >/dev/null 2>&1
    +       elif [ -x /opt/jivelite/bin/jivelite.sh ]; then
                    echo "${GREEN}Done.${NORMAL}"
                    sudo -E -b /opt/jivelite/bin/jivelite.sh >/dev/null 2>&1
            else
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Ralphy

1-Touch, 5-Classics, 3-Booms, 1-UE Radio
    Squeezebox client builds donations always appreciated.

wav35skin vu meter support

The wav35skin now supports VU meter selection.

Currently, the original Logitech white and black and Kolossos's Oval VUs are available.

Name:  wav35vu.png
Views: 59
Size:  66.3 KB

For new installs, you must install one of the 3 VU packages in addition to the pcp-jivelite_default-wav35skin.tcz.

VU_Meter_Kolossos_Oval-wav35skin.tcz
    VU_Meter_Logitech_Black-wav35skin.tcz
    VU_Meter_Logitech_White-wav35skin.tcz

If you don't the skin will crash when you change the Now Playing screen to VU meter.

To enable the new VU meters for a current install, you need to reinstall pcp-jivelite_wav35skin.tcz and one of the VUs above.
    The original wav35skin tcz includes the Logitech Black VU and cannot be changed.

Make sure on the tweaks page that the Jivelite VU meter dropdown matches the VU meter package you installed.
    If not, choose it from the list and click the Save button.
    Ralphy

1-Touch, 5-Classics, 3-Booms, 1-UE Radio
    Squeezebox client builds donations always appreciated.