Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364
    Raspberry 3
    usb audio
    WaveShare SpotPear 3.2 inch RPi LCD V4
    Latest piCore

Everything working fine.

Squeezelite+LMS+Jivelite

But jivelite is displaying throught the hdmi.

When i install my lcd (by using this guide )

nothing happens, jivelite still goes through the hdmi. Where do i change the output to the lcd ?

Waveshare touchscreen laggy and resize problem

Hello guys... recently I discovered the great work that someone did in pughx2.com regarding the setup of a picoreplayer and a small touchscreen.... I downloaded the ready image file and put it in my raspberry pi and it WORKED!!! I was playing with the device for a while and then I faced the BIG problem. When I tried to install the LMS it asked to do a resize in the SD card as always....I clicked yes (I've tried a resize of 100MB and a full resize) and it asked me to reboot...I clicked yes and then the end came. There was no image on my touchscreen, there was no web gui, there was nothing I could do to control it. I've tried both, rpi2 and rpi3 with the same results... I also tried to do it manually and create my own image from scratch as described in the site. Is there anyone that had the same problem? Beside this problem, I noticed that the transitions of the waveshare touchscreen where laggy.... is this a normal behavior or is this problematic? Thx in advance.

I'll be doing my first update (3.21->3.22) soon.
    I have my LMS Cache on an ext2 partition on a USB stick.
    It looks like the update is as simple as first backing up the configuration in pCP to the USB Stick before burning 3.22 to the SD Card.
    (I also keep a backup image of the 3.21 pCP, so if I screw up the update I can always start over )

I realize that I may be able do an Insitu update, but is this only an advantage if the LMS Cache is on the SD Card? (and obviously its a lot faster to to an Insitu update).

BTW, to the pCP team, great work!
    Tony
     SBTouch ♪ SBRadio ♬

I've resized images several hundred times Through all of my testing, it has never failed once.

You have a bad card or you just don't have a good enough power supply running the system.

Quote Originally Posted by paul- View Post
    I've resized images several hundred times Through all of my testing, it has never failed once.

You have a bad card or you just don't have a good enough power supply running the system.

Hi Paul and thx for your reply....I've also resized sd cards several times with different operating systems on my rpi and I've never faced this problem. I have changed three sd cards because I thought the same thing... I am getting to the conclusion that it might be a software issue. Could the changes that take place in picore os regarding the touchscreen, be the problem? Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by efthk23 View Post
    Hi Paul and thx for your reply....I've also resized sd cards several times with different operating systems on my rpi and I've never faced this problem. I have changed three sd cards because I thought the same thing... I am getting to the conclusion that it might be a software issue. Could the changes that take place in picore os regarding the touchscreen, be the problem? Any ideas?
    I'm not sure of all the changes you are making for waveshare, but try to expand the card before making any changes. Or hookup a normal HDMI monitor and keyboard and see what is going on.