Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    hmmm. Weird. What do you mean by "switching libraries". Don't you only have one library (your LMS music server)? And why are you downloading LMS if you already have LMS installed and running?

Have you done this yet?

1. turn off everything, computer, unplug SBT and all other players, turn off (unplug) modem and router, etc.
    2. Then plug in modem and router and let fully start.
    3. Then turn on computer, let fully start and then start LMS on that computer (assuming that's where you are running LMS)
    4. plugin in SBT and any other players, let fully start
    5. in SBT, on-screen menu, pick "my music" and it should offer you the name of your LMS library (if it is not already connected).
    Home: VortexBox 4TB (2.3) > LMS 7.9 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: VBA 3TB (2.3) > LMS 7.9 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
    Office: Win8(64) > LMS 7.9 > Squeezelite
    Spares: Transporter, Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
    Controllers: iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win8(64) laptop
    Files: ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify

Quote Originally Posted by garym View Post
    hmmm. Weird. What do you mean by "switching libraries". Don't you only have one library (your LMS music server)? And why are you downloading LMS if you already have LMS installed and running?

Have you done this yet?

1. turn off everything, computer, unplug SBT and all other players, turn off (unplug) modem and router, etc.
    2. Then plug in modem and router and let fully start.
    3. Then turn on computer, let fully start and then start LMS on that computer (assuming that's where you are running LMS)
    4. plugin in SBT and any other players, let fully start
    5. in SBT, on-screen menu, pick "my music" and it should offer you the name of your LMS library (if it is not already connected).
    It can switch between local LMS and mysqueezebox.com for apps and radio if you don't have your mysqueezebox.com creds entered in LMS settings ?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J MeridianHD621 MeridianG98DH 2 x MeridianDSP5200 MeridianDSP5200HC 2 xMeridianDSP3100 +Rel Stadium 3 sub.
    Bedroom/Office: Boom
    Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
    Misc use: Radio (with battery)
    iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
    (spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )
    server HP proliant micro server N36L with ClearOS Linux

http://people.xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html

By switching Library, Just meaning from My music to Radio(I only have one Folder of my music (all in Flac).Only re-downloaded LMS in case a component in the program may be missing.(Infact I Uninstalled the reinstalled them all.)

UPDATE: Done all the switching off (Including resetting my SBT). still not able to access from "My Music" . Only artwork and album title showing> Then "Empty".

Server Info (On SBT) Still says NOT pinging (On second Ping on list.)
    and when doing a complete clear rescan get this:Name:  CropperCapture[16]Thumbnail.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  16.3 KB
    it stops.However, a normal rescan, its fine.

Also, I can wierdly enough access my music using "My folder" option.. and my music plays (But there no info or artwork).....

I have a couple more SBT's I can try, but reckon its a network thing not a SBT problem.I could also reset my router, but dont have much faith in that either.

.....The plot thickens.