Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    So, after hours of reading the player's code and lots of swearing, I think I found a working solution that I've uploaded to github. It's much more simple and cleaner than expected, only a few tricks.

So far, it seems to work well. I still need to think about what shoudl be done when pausing, but I think keeping the group assembled is the right thing to do. Other than that, I'm sure there are tons of corner cases that I've not been able to test yet.

If it works, it'll be a super cool feature for my own usage at least . Ideally, I'd love the UI and controlle rlike ipends to have the option to show the groups separated

Michael, if you want to test, let me know

[edit]: I have to say, that, when you know what you do (which is rarely the case for me ) LMS shows, after all these years an amazingly extensible architecture.
    Last edited by philippe_44; Today at 21:24.
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5