Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Wish I could figure out what the problem is.
    I have no issue with other streaming channels (i.e. Radio Paradise), and no issues with my other Touch on LMS.
    Also, no issues with my SB Radio on MySB.com
    I only have a problem with Slacker and Pandora with my Touch on MySB.com Ś and lt looks like the problem (for me) is when they go to a commercial.
    Tony
     SBTouch ♪ SBRadio ♬

Solution

Quote Originally Posted by napsak View Post
    I have found the same issue within the past few weeks. I did a factory rest thinking someone changed a playback setting, did no good.

Try this. Log in to the playerControl console and watch in-between songs.
    Attachment 22058

What I have noticed is that it appears a commercial attempts to play, but the device cannot play it so the station stops instead of continues to play. I can see the commercial trying to play in the remote control console but nothing appears on the actual device.

My theory is that there are types of commercials that cannot be played on the squeezebox which is why it just stops.

So a possible solution is to upgrade to a paid version of Pandora to determine if this will resolve the issue since I will no longer be having commercials or use another streaming application.
    The solution I found was sell the non-functioning device in a garage sale for 10 bucks and bought an Amazon Tap. No more issues.

Well, I found a low cost solution by building a LMS with a Raspberry Pi 3 and PiCorePlayer
    Added benefit is that I can take my files to my vacation home with this setup
    See: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...orePlayer-3-20
    Tony
     SBTouch ♪ SBRadio ♬

Quote Originally Posted by Tony T View Post
    Well, I found a low cost solution by building a LMS with a Raspberry Pi 3 and PiCorePlayer
    Added benefit is that I can take my files to my vacation home with this setup
    See: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...orePlayer-3-20
    Have you found that Pandora works properly once running on your new Pi?

RHD