Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

async::HTTP::Server usage

Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    >> I dumped the whole @_ and it's not there. Any idea if there is a way
    >> to get the complete ressource?

Wouldn't it be in $params->{url_query} and/or $params->{path}?

I guess your URL would be localhost:9000, not port 80?

--

Michael
    Yes, it's on 9000 and I receive it, but {path} just contains the path, not the fragment(s) (and probably not the query if there is one, but that I did not check). And I could not find the fragments anywhere else amongst all parameters passed to the callback

[edit]: looking at the server code, it seems that the url_query is extracted and passed to the callback but the fragments are not (no call to uri->frags()).
    Good news is that, it seems that I can use a different query in oauth that only use url_query and not fragments so good progress ... I'm now having the oauth access_token returned by the server

[edit2]: is there a recommended way to store safely some data (secrets) in LMS?
    Last edited by philippe_44; 2017-01-21 at 00:25.
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express

[edit2]: is there a recommended way to store safely some data (secrets) in LMS?[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you got it working so far.

Safe storage? Hmm... do you need to be able to read the value, or could you using some hashing function?
    Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - MusicArtistInfo, MusicInfoSCR

[edit2]: is there a recommended way to store safely some data (secrets) in LMS?
    I'm glad you got it working so far.

Safe storage? Hmm... do you need to be able to read the value, or could you using some hashing function?[/QUOTE]

I need to read the value, unfortunately. It's not absolutely critical, just better, so I can look into that later. I have unfortunately still a problem with fragments as there is a case, when refresh_token expired where the YT API always sends a fragment in the URI. I need to see if there is something I can do, but I'm stuck for now on
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express

> I need to read the value, unfortunately. It's not absolutely critical,
    > just better, so I can look into that later. I have unfortunately still a
    > problem with fragments as there is a case, when refresh_token expired
    > where the YT API always sends a fragment in the URI. I need to see if
    > there is something I can do, but I'm stuck for now on

Hmm... if you think that's something which was wrong with LMS, feel free
    to provide a patch.

--

Michael

> I need to read the value, unfortunately. It's not absolutely critical,
    > just better, so I can look into that later. I have unfortunately still a
    > problem with fragments as there is a case, when refresh_token expired
    > where the YT API always sends a fragment in the URI. I need to see if
    > there is something I can do, but I'm stuck for now on

Hmm... if you think that's something which was wrong with LMS, feel free
    to provide a patch.

--

Michael
    I found a solution, but I'll look if I can submit a patch that adds the fragments to the parameters passed to a webpage (to complement "path" and "query_uri")

> I found a solution, but I'll look if I can submit a patch that adds the
    > fragments to the parameters passed to a webpage (to complement "path"
    > and "query_uri")

Which part of your URI is missing in the query_uri value?

--

Michael

Sorry I was not clear - nothing is missing in the query_uri but all the fragments part is missing. The modification would probably be simply to add a call to the function that extracts the fragments and put that in an array