Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

URL addiction problem

Hello, I have a problem when I try to add a url to listen to a station not in search engines present in squeezebox touch, once the URL I entered by mistake. It is strange because, using software such as VLC or Winamp, The URL appears to be fully functional. Please can you help me in 'to perform the correct procedure. The url is:
    radio Capital
    http://radiocapital-lh.akamaihd.net/...12/master.m3u8
    thanks

m3u8 is HLS and is not a supported format in LMS.

The playHLS plugin may help but you need to install ffmpeg (aka avconv) and may need to tweak files depending on your OS and your system.

Information

ok thank you kindly how to install these plug in essence what should I do? thanks

avconv or ffmpeg gets installed on the machine that runs your local LMS server .

The play HLS plugin is somewhere in the plugin tab in LMS .

You will be listening with the locla server , so its not possible with mysb.com only
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J MeridianHD621 MeridianG98DH 2 x MeridianDSP5200 MeridianDSP5200HC 2 xMeridianDSP3100 +Rel Stadium 3 sub.
    Bedroom/Office: Boom
    Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
    Misc use: Radio (with battery)
    iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
    (spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )
    server HP proliant micro server N36L with ClearOS Linux

http://people.xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html

Quote Originally Posted by andrione77 View Post
    ok thank you kindly how to install these plug in essence what should I do? thanks
    First question - do you really really want to play this station ? or is it an URL you just want to play once ?

Anytime you ask for more information about installation instructions you should also provide information about your own capabilities and systems as instructions will vary according to the LMS version, OS, server system and player.

Information

I would like to listen to this station anytime, not just once. Regarding the operating system I use windows seven mac os, but unfortunately I have not installed and configured the server. Until now I have always used the squezeebox touch to listen to the radio inside and play pen drive files, which is why I ask for help regarding the procedure to be performed.

I would like to listen to this station anytime, not just once. Regarding the operating system I use windows seven mac os, but unfortunately I have not installed and configured the server. Until now I have always used the squezeebox touch to listen to the radio inside and play pen drive files, which is why I ask for help regarding the procedure to be performed.
    You need to have LMS running on a Windows or Mac system for plugin to work. I don't know the procedure to install on a Mac.

Request

Please you can have the installation of windws? thank you

Please you can have the installation of windws? thank you
    Do you mean instructions for LMS for Windows or the plugin instructions for an LMS already installed and which works OK with your player ?

To install LMS follow the http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.ph...allation_Guide

use a latest version of windows such as 7.8.X found here http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/?ver=7.8

instruction

Wishing all two procedures or even the plugin instructions for 'LMS already installed in the player. What you can, thanks