Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftie View Post
    I was wondering if there may be a TCP/IP Address conflict issue? Probably not, but they're unparalleled for obscure issues. You can get these if you install additional WiFi access points, and don't turn off the DNS service in them, for example. I wouldn't know how diagnose this though. The command "arp -a" will show you which IP addresses are present. And the command "tracert [ipaddr]" will show the route to an ipaddr (IP Address) which isn't in your local network.
    I believe I only have one Wifi access point, which is the Wifi modem/router. My internet has changed from wired with Wifi access points via a Netgear router, to wireless wifi via LTE on a 4G phablet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mnyb View Post
    Re my squeezebox.com account .

At some point you have to manually give an email and password , so it does not just happens .

And also when you instal LMS it's also asking for these credentials, which should be the same don't create multiple accounts !

However if you have a working LMS with the correct credentials it takes care of it in the background ,it just adds new players in the background .

Again are these used players ?
    The account I've been using for the past two years hasn't changed. I did change the password. Whether I changed the original account, established in 2008, I cannot recall. I may have used my work mail to register, but I doubt it. Logitech then sold a product and they should have stated "You need to be able to keep this account for as long as you want our product to work." I don't recall any such warnings, only that an email address was needed. Luckily I haven't abandoned my hotmail account, and I believe that was the one I used.

Maybe contact support with the MAC id of both the recievers and the controller .
    How do I go about doing that? Is calling the USA the only option? It seems that way because Logitech's own links are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadgety1 View Post
    How do I go about doing that? Is calling the USA the only option? It seems that way because Logitech's own links are dead.
    Just PM Michael Herger in this forum.
    Server - LMS 7.9.1 > Raspberry Pi3/piCorePlayer 3.21, 25K library on a network drive, cache and playlists on a USB stick.
    Lounge - RPi 2/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Study - RPi 3/piCorePlayer 3.21 > HiFiBerry DAC+ > CA Minx 5
    Dining Room - Boom
    Garage - RPi3/piCorePlayer 3.02 > HiFiBerry DAC+ > Sharp micro system
    In car - LMS 7.9.1 > RPi3/Max2Play/Access Point plugin > HiFiBerry DAC+ > car's hifi (files on a 2TB portable USB drive)
    Spares - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio

.... Luckily I haven't abandoned my hotmail account, and I believe that was the one I used.
    You'll know easy enough by simply logging into MySB.com if you are using the correct and current email. What matters is what email is currently registered at MySB.com, not which email you originally registered with (if different).

The account I've been using for the past two years hasn't changed. I did change the password. Whether I changed the original account, established in 2008, I cannot recall. I may have used my work mail to register, but I doubt it. Logitech then sold a product and they should have stated "You need to be able to keep this account for as long as you want our product to work." I don't recall any such warnings, only that an email address was needed. Luckily I haven't abandoned my hotmail account, and I believe that was the one I used.
    Piont is log in to the original account and change your email .

Don't create new accounts when chaning email .

Problem the old types of players like reciever must be deleted from one account before they can be used in another account .

So it's simpler to keep ones acount forever and just change your data according to your change of circumstances like new email and other stuff .

And i dont think you actually need to have the adress anymore just use it as user name .
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J MeridianHD621 MeridianG98DH 2 x MeridianDSP5200 MeridianDSP5200HC 2 xMeridianDSP3100 +Rel Stadium 3 sub.
    Bedroom/Office: Boom
    Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
    Misc use: Radio (with battery)
    iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
    (spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )
    server HP proliant micro server N36L with ClearOS Linux

http://people.xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html

@kidstypike Thank you!

@Toby
    You'll know easy enough by simply logging into MySB.com if you are using the correct and current email. What matters is what email is currently registered at MySB.com, not which email you originally registered with (if different).
    Thanks, I am able to log in. Except my Receivers which were there are now gone.

@Mnyb
    Problem the old types of players like reciever must be deleted from one account before they can be used in another account.
    Thank you for the explanation. So players/receivers need to be released from the original account, under the assumption there has been a change and this change is the cause of the trouble.

.... So players/receivers need to be released from the original account, under the assumption there has been a change and this change is the cause of the trouble.
    Players can only be assigned to one MySB.com account. The two reasons you might need them released:
    1. it's not your account
    2. user created two accounts, players are on acct 1, user wants them on acct 2.

... Thanks, I am able to log in. Except my Receivers which were there are now gone..
    They are not listed at all? Or they are listed but show as not connected?