Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman View Post
    For SciFri, I think the problem is them, not SB.

I have on my Podcast List 4 Podcast paths for this: the original, the two listed above + this RSS:
    https://sciencefriday.libsyn.com/rss
    That works fine with the Podcast 2.0 plugin from the server. Thanks!
    A new problem is that the Marketplace podcasts play fine when started from the web interface, and the indexes show up fine in My Apps->Podcasts on the device menus, but they don't play when started from the device. I need to look at the logs when that happens.

Marketplace is on Tunein

Hi John,

I know you are looking to fix the podcast plugin but for listening to Marketplace you can use the TuneIn app as it shows up there a long with recent episodes. I have been listening to Marketplace this way for a while now. You can use this until the podcast problems get sorted.

I just checked and both Science Friday and Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me are on TuneIn as well. Even if the podcasts doesn't get fixed you won't have to miss a show!

Quote Originally Posted by usc95 View Post
    I just checked and both Science Friday and Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me are on TuneIn as well. Even if the podcasts doesn't get fixed you won't have to miss a show!
    I concur, the Tunein App allows one to search for and save many popular podcasts as favourites. These can then be played on the SB via Mysqueezebox.com.