Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Skipping Tracks - issue reappeared

Hi there!

I had this issue in the past, as a couple of others, too (this was a thread about this: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...g-to-next-song )

It had gone, I believe it was thanks to a server update. Anyway, it reappeared. As it does this only very occasionally, I can't say, whether it was after a particular server update. I am using:
    Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1463124735 (it did the same on some previous build of V. 7.9.0 I had installed before)
    On Windows 7 Pro 64bit

It is always the same tracks that skip, and they do it always at exactly the same position within the track.

Is this known? Any known solution?

Thanks in advance!

Are you saying it's a single track that causes the problems? If so, it might be an error in the file. Is the file playable with other players?

There are tools like AudioTester that can help to check for errors.
    If it's a CD rip you can check it against the AccurateRip database with either CueTools, dbpoweramp or others.

Thank you, reinholdk, for your rast answer! I believe that the tracks are OK. Anyway, I will have a closer look at them before I follow up the troubleshooting. Regards, Diego