Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    I don't use autoconf (configure) or cross compile for squeezelite, just make.

Squeezelite takes less than 90 seconds for a full rebuild on an original rpi b to network storage, so recompiles should not be an issue on the C2.

You can download the squeezelite source in a zip from https://github.com/ralph-irving/squeezelite to start, so you don't need to install git.

I'd suggest starting with the Makefile.resample, you can modified it to include the visualizer support for jivelite and forget about the other build time options until you successfully build squeezelite and test if the audio problems are gone.

Code:
    $ cat Makefile.resample
    OPTS = -DRESAMPLE -DVISEXPORT

include Makefile
    To build use make -f Makefile.resample clean to remove any old object files then make -f Makefile.resample to compile squeezelite.

You will need to install these depend packages or equivalent for the compile to work.

build-essential libsoxr-dev libfaad-dev libflac-dev libvorbis-dev libmad0-dev libmpg123-dev libogg-dev libasound2-dev

Yes, I will put your 64bit binary on the lmsclient downloads SF site.
    Hi Ralphy - Just out of curiosity, I've compiled it for the C2 with "full options". I guess it's a known problem, but when adding IR, there is a conflict with the LOG_DEBUG macro. I commented it out just to check and the result works fine (at least the squeezelite instance works)
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Hi Ralphy - Just out of curiosity, I've compiled it for the C2 with "full options". I guess it's a known problem, but when adding IR, there is a conflict with the LOG_DEBUG macro. I commented it out just to check and the result works fine (at least the squeezelite instance works)
    Thanks, yes, there's a pull request on github to fix the issue, but I haven't experienced the problem yet. I guess because all the lirc client libs I use are older.
    Ralphy

1-Touch, 5-Classics, 3-Booms, 1-UE Radio
    Squeezebox client builds donations always appreciated.