Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 218
  1. #181
    Senior Member meep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by badboygolf16v View Post
    I bought a Google Home. Very nice hardware, but I returned it because 1) no Harmony integration in UK 2) no Hab-Tunes!

    Could be time to reassess...
    Well, the focus is on getting Hab-Tunes for Alexa v1 out but once that's done, it should be relatively straightforward to tweak it to work with Google Home. Looks like we'll be getting the hardware here in Europe later this year so I'll certainly be lining one up.


    ALEXA LMS SKILL: http://www.hab-tunes.com | Twitter: #habtunes
    Personal HA BLOG: http://mediaserver8.blogspot.com

    Squeezebox | Squeezebox Radio x 2 | Squeezebox Duet

  2. #182
    Senior Member meep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    203

    v0.2.0.7 Released

    Got what's hopefully the last of the alpha v0.2.0.x series out to testers.

    Looking forward to adding some new commands around track selection and navigation.

    Here's the most recent updates;


    • Fixed a bug with version number reporting in long intro (skill)
    • Fixed a bug with 'what would you like to do' not being found in translations file (skill)
    • Fixed a bug causing volume to reset to zero for un mute in extended listening mode (plugin)
    • Added extended status details to return data (plugin)
    • Check for valid status information in both player details and extended status data (skill)
    • Added currently playing track to status reports (skill)
    • Fixed a bug whereby skill would always report power state as off after a power toggle (skill)
    • Fixed bugs around player muting in standard and extended listening modes (plugin)
    • Fixed glitch with players volume after muting in extended listening mode (plugin)
    • Fixed a bug causing volume to return to normal levels while Alexa is listening (plugin / skill)
    • Better feedback if player name is undefined (skill)
    • Some additional German translations (Skill)
    • Some additional response strings (Skill)
    • Inserted additional device names based on user contributions (skill)
    • Bumped the version (plugin)


    ALEXA LMS SKILL: http://www.hab-tunes.com | Twitter: #habtunes
    Personal HA BLOG: http://mediaserver8.blogspot.com

    Squeezebox | Squeezebox Radio x 2 | Squeezebox Duet

  3. #183
    Senior Member meep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    203

    alpha v0.2.1 in progress

    Here's a wip demo of alpha v0.2.1 showing new next/previous commands both through the skill and without skill invocation as well as a rather neat trick to play LMS streams directly to the echo itself...



    ALEXA LMS SKILL: http://www.hab-tunes.com | Twitter: #habtunes
    Personal HA BLOG: http://mediaserver8.blogspot.com

    Squeezebox | Squeezebox Radio x 2 | Squeezebox Duet

  4. #184
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by meep View Post
    Here's a wip demo of alpha v0.2.1 showing new next/previous commands both through the skill and without skill invocation as well as a rather neat trick to play LMS streams directly to the echo itself...

    That streaming is unbelievably good!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  5. #185
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    121
    Very cool!

  6. #186
    Senior Member meep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    203

    alpha v0.2.1.x round commenced

    We've just kicked off the next round of alpha which will bring us up to pretty much feature complete and ready to move into beta. Who would have thought it would have taken this long???

    I've issued tester invites to some people who've requested same over the past few weeks. If you think you should have an invite and have not, check your spam folder and then PM me here.

    I'm closing testing for new requests for the moment until we get to Beta and then I'll post here with details. We have over 80 people in the test community which is amazing!


    Here's the changes for this round for those interested....

    Version 0.2.1.1 (28th June 2017)
    • Fixed a bug with concatenation errors relating to numcommands reporting (plugin)
    • Changed streaming intents for better recognition (skill)
    • Added some newly collected device names (skill)
    • Updated 'Getting Started' guide to include details on MP3 streaming. (docs)
    • Bumped the version number

    Known Issues:
    • As per v2.0.7
    • Direct streaming is flakey at best. Next/Previous sort of work, play/pause/stop don't. Some tracks work, some don't
    • Direct Streaming requires LMS to be configured with LAME for MP3 playback (see getting started notebook section 5.0)


    Version 0.2.1.0 (27th June 2017)
    • Added support for Previous/Next commands (skill)
    • Added support for Shuffle On/Off (skill)
    • Implemented foundation for integration of Amazon audio player interface without invocation (skill / plugin)
    • Implemented amazon audio player next/previous/pause/resume/stop/shuffle commands (skill)
    • Added account status info to settings page (plugin)
    • Added experimental support for streaming to echo (skill)
    • Added streaming status report to 'Settings' response (skill)
    • Updated DE response translations (skill)
    • Fixed a bug preventing DE translation playback (skill)
    • Fixed a bug with debug transaction timer values being incorrect (skill)
    • Set extended listening default to OFF (skill)
    • Bumped the version (plugin)

    Known Issues:
    • As per v2.0.7
    • Direct strteaming is flakey at best. Next/Previous sort of work, play/pause/stop don't


    ALEXA LMS SKILL: http://www.hab-tunes.com | Twitter: #habtunes
    Personal HA BLOG: http://mediaserver8.blogspot.com

    Squeezebox | Squeezebox Radio x 2 | Squeezebox Duet

  7. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by meep View Post
    We've just kicked off the next round of alpha which will bring us up to pretty much feature complete and ready to move into beta. Who would have thought it would have taken this long???

    I've issued tester invites to some people who've requested same over the past few weeks. If you think you should have an invite and have not, check your spam folder and then PM me here.

    I'm closing testing for new requests for the moment until we get to Beta and then I'll post here with details. We have over 80 people in the test community which is amazing!


    Here's the changes for this round for those interested....

    Version 0.2.1.1 (28th June 2017)
    • Fixed a bug with concatenation errors relating to numcommands reporting (plugin)
    • Changed streaming intents for better recognition (skill)
    • Added some newly collected device names (skill)
    • Updated 'Getting Started' guide to include details on MP3 streaming. (docs)
    • Bumped the version number

    Known Issues:
    • As per v2.0.7
    • Direct streaming is flakey at best. Next/Previous sort of work, play/pause/stop don't. Some tracks work, some don't
    • Direct Streaming requires LMS to be configured with LAME for MP3 playback (see getting started notebook section 5.0)


    Version 0.2.1.0 (27th June 2017)
    • Added support for Previous/Next commands (skill)
    • Added support for Shuffle On/Off (skill)
    • Implemented foundation for integration of Amazon audio player interface without invocation (skill / plugin)
    • Implemented amazon audio player next/previous/pause/resume/stop/shuffle commands (skill)
    • Added account status info to settings page (plugin)
    • Added experimental support for streaming to echo (skill)
    • Added streaming status report to 'Settings' response (skill)
    • Updated DE response translations (skill)
    • Fixed a bug preventing DE translation playback (skill)
    • Fixed a bug with debug transaction timer values being incorrect (skill)
    • Set extended listening default to OFF (skill)
    • Bumped the version (plugin)

    Known Issues:
    • As per v2.0.7
    • Direct strteaming is flakey at best. Next/Previous sort of work, play/pause/stop don't
    Hi

    Thanks for adding me to the beta testers. Where do I download the application?

    Regards
    Dirk

  8. #188
    Senior Member meep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    Hi

    Thanks for adding me to the beta testers. Where do I download the application?

    Regards
    Dirk
    Hi Dirk

    You should have received an email invite to the Teamwork.com portal for the project? If not, check your spam folder.

    Once you have access to teamwork, access the 'Alexa LMS Skill' project from the dashboard and then click on the 'notebooks' tab. There you'll find the 'setting up for testing' document which explains everything.

    In summary you'll need;
    -To enable the skill on your Amazon developer account
    -Create a Hab-Tunes.com account
    -Install the plug-in for your LMS

    Details on all of the above are in the set up document.

    Peter


    ALEXA LMS SKILL: http://www.hab-tunes.com | Twitter: #habtunes
    Personal HA BLOG: http://mediaserver8.blogspot.com

    Squeezebox | Squeezebox Radio x 2 | Squeezebox Duet

  9. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by meep View Post
    Hi Dirk

    You should have received an email invite to the Teamwork.com portal for the project? If not, check your spam folder.

    Once you have access to teamwork, access the 'Alexa LMS Skill' project from the dashboard and then click on the 'notebooks' tab. There you'll find the 'setting up for testing' document which explains everything.

    In summary you'll need;
    -To enable the skill on your Amazon developer account
    -Create a Hab-Tunes.com account
    -Install the plug-in for your LMS

    Details on all of the above are in the set up document.

    Peter
    Thanks I did receive it and will follow the instructions and let you know how it goes. Thanks

  10. #190
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by meep View Post
    Hi Dirk

    You should have received an email invite to the Teamwork.com portal for the project? If not, check your spam folder.

    Once you have access to teamwork, access the 'Alexa LMS Skill' project from the dashboard and then click on the 'notebooks' tab. There you'll find the 'setting up for testing' document which explains everything.

    In summary you'll need;
    -To enable the skill on your Amazon developer account
    -Create a Hab-Tunes.com account
    -Install the plug-in for your LMS

    Details on all of the above are in the set up document.

    Peter
    I have received and confirmed the registration email...Thanks! Although I've been looking for the teamwork email but seems like it was never sent as I can't find it in my inbox nor in my spam folder.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •