Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    Just close the drop down lists (click on the small black triangles) of "active plugins " and "inactive plugins" - that will reduce size of page.
    That did the job.

Because this plugin is not the 1.3.1 plugin - that plugin is no longer supported but still used by users.
    I know this is a different version. I was just assuming that an official LMS release would be up to date with current plugin versions. But apparently not.

Thanks for you help & your continuing efforts to keep the plugin alive, it's very much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by rbz5416 View Post
    I was just assuming that an official LMS release would be up to date with current plugin versions. But apparently not.
    This is a 3rd party plugin - there is no official LMS release. The situation is the 1.3.1 has a number of users (albeit heavily patched). If the 1.3.1 plugin is removed from the standard LMS list then the plugin will disappear suddenly for these users which will result in calls for help. If the 1.3.1 is replaced by by the 1.5.* plugin then again these users will have an autonmatic change which will result in loads of calls for support which will land on my desk. Finally - having a plugin in the "main" list of plugin means I lose control of quick updates which were necessary as this plugin was implementing DASH which BBC tweak every so often as they consider it "beta".

BBCiPlayerExtra has never been in the main LMS list and so you would have had to add my repo as you did previously - so you are not doing anything new.
    Last edited by bpa; 2017-09-11 at 00:34. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by rbz5416 View Post
    No idea but it's the same with different iOS & browsers. Not just the plugin page either, I can't scroll properly anywhere in the LMS web interface.
    Yes, I get the same problem on my iPad - the LMS web interface is a fixed page, it is not possible to scroll around. Sometimes I can get to see what I need by zooming out and squinting at tiny lettering!
    Works fine on my Windows Laptop however.
    Matt
    SqueezeBoxes: Two SB Duets (Living room and kitchen) and a piCorePlayer
    Server: Synology DS214 (2TB) NAS running LMS 7.9.1
    Network: TP-Link Archer VR200 router, TP-Link access point
    Livingroom: Receiver, Linn LP12, Naim 72/Hi-cap/110/Headline amp, B&W CM2 speakers
    Kitchen: Receiver, Topping TP20 Mk2 Class T amp, B&W 686 speakers

@bpa

Apologies if you have answered this already in this or other threads but which beta version will be the one that eventually gets promoted to live?

Many thanks for keeping the iPlayer alive on my SBs!

HB
    2 x Duet, 2 x Radio, Touch & Receiver with iPeng 9 served by Synology 1815+ and LMS 7.9.1 (Repack by pinkdot)

Quote Originally Posted by HeadBanger View Post
    Apologies if you have answered this already in this or other threads but which beta version will be the one that eventually gets promoted to live?

Many thanks for keeping the iPlayer alive on my SBs!
    Not sure what you mean by live.

1.5.3 is the version which is stable.
    1.5.4.5 - is the latest version which was testing Flac.

Since there are a few small bugs with 1.5.4.5 - I reckon 1.5.4.6 will become stable (replacing 1.5.3) after I release it and it has been tested for a few weeks.

Not sure what you mean by live.
    I wasn't sure what to call it but yes, the version that will become the new stable beta release (assuming it will never get officially released).

Many thanks,

HB
    2 x Duet, 2 x Radio, Touch & Receiver with iPeng 9 served by Synology 1815+ and LMS 7.9.1 (Repack by pinkdot)

Has live OnAir text disappeared for anyone else?

The live OnAir text which gives the name of the currently playing track, eg on BBC Radios 2, 3 and 6, seems to have stopped working properly. It has been working perfectly for me for a few months since the deselecting "Always display station icon" issue was discussed a few months ago. This is the case with all my displays eg. Touch, LMS Web Page and Squeeze Control for Windows.

Sometimes in the LMS web page if I switch between Radio 2 and 6 and back again I briefly see the track name and artist but it quickly reverts to the generic programme description.

Anyone else notice this?

Thanks.

BBCiPlayer 1.5.4.5
    Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1505480690 @ Fri Sep 15 14:14:32 UTC 2017
    Touch Player Model: Squeezebox Touch
    max2play Player Model: SqueezeLite

Quote Originally Posted by hestbank View Post
    The live OnAir text which gives the name of the currently playing track, eg on BBC Radios 2, 3 and 6, seems to have stopped working properly. It has been working perfectly for me for a few months since the deselecting "Always display station icon" issue was discussed a few months ago. This is the case with all my displays eg. Touch, LMS Web Page and Squeeze Control for Windows.

Sometimes in the LMS web page if I switch between Radio 2 and 6 and back again I briefly see the track name and artist but it quickly reverts to the generic programme description.

Anyone else notice this?

Thanks.

BBCiPlayer 1.5.4.5
    Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1505480690 @ Fri Sep 15 14:14:32 UTC 2017
    If you have always show station icon unchecked try reducing delay to no delay.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hestbank View Post

Anyone else notice this?
    Follow slartibartfast advice - I'm looking at a proper fix.
    This is sort of a timing issue - not sure what has changed recently so am looking for commonality between userd with problem.
    Are you in the UK ?
    What system and OS is LMS running on.

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    If you have always show station icon unchecked try reducing delay to no delay.
    Excellent! So far so good. Thank you.