Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

This site - annoying tapapalk pop-up ad blocks logging in!

I tried this site from my android tablet for the first time - and can't log in, because the top of the screen (including the login link) is covered by a Tapatalk for Android ad. Any hints of how to get rid of the thing?
    "To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953

Quote Originally Posted by Julf View Post
    I tried this site from my android tablet for the first time - and can't log in, because the top of the screen (including the login link) is covered by a Tapatalk for Android ad. Any hints of how to get rid of the thing?

Just click the cross on the left to close, but the ad doesn't block login. Press the plus looking icon.

Thanks! On my tablet the login was blocked - assume because of weird screen size.
    "To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953