Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Triode spotify family is not renewing playlists

I have a lot of playlists in spotify and am adding them daily/weekly. Now I'm trying to renew the list of spotify playlists in triodes family plugin as I used to do (and back then it worked) but it keeps showing the same playlist. Even when I am removing playlists, the playlists remain in squeezebox.

Set up:
    Raspberry pi
    Radio
    Duet
    Lms 7.9

Same problem here.

For some time ago I also reported it in Triode's "official" Spotify-thread, but no response:
    http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...l=1#post860964
    Triode might not actively be maintaining it anymore?

I have moved to the official Spotify plugin instead - at least until Triode's plugin eventually gets fixed.
    Last edited by Stig Nygaard; 2016-10-22 at 01:35.
    /Stig
    www.rockland.dk - www.last.fm/user/rockland - www.discogs.com/user/StigNygaard - plus.google.com/+StigNygaard
    Server: LMS 7.9.1 (LmsRepack) - 1503129892 @ Sat Aug 19 on Synology DS716+II. Clients: RPi3 (Max2Play, 7" touch, HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro), SB Touch, OrangeSqueeze/SqueezePlayer. Livingroom HiFi: Marantz PM6005 and F3/Lyd Audiovector 2.

Try my Art Grabr for fetching big cover-art from various sites - And Album Linkr for a better last.fm desktop browser experience...

I am using the official plugin for now, but it has flaws too. I made a thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...f-my-playlists

Quote Originally Posted by Stig Nygaard View Post
    Same problem here.

For some time ago I also reported it in Triode's "official" Spotify-thread, but no response:
    http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...l=1#post860964
    Triode might not actively be maintaining it anymore?

I have moved to the official Spotify plugin instead - at least until Triode's plugin eventually gets fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by markschu View Post
    I have a lot of playlists in spotify and am adding them daily/weekly. Now I'm trying to renew the list of spotify playlists in triodes family plugin as I used to do (and back then it worked) but it keeps showing the same playlist. Even when I am removing playlists, the playlists remain in squeezebox.

Set up:
    Raspberry pi
    Radio
    Duet
    Lms 7.9
    arrrr, new to the Spotify streaming. Was really impressed, until I hit this issue. I hope it gets fixed ! The plugin is really great otherwise.

Working

All of the sudden the Triode plugin is working again! As of 4/7/2017 the Spotify playlists once again are in sync.

Quote Originally Posted by slimmike28 View Post
    All of the sudden the Triode plugin is working again! As of 4/7/2017 the Spotify playlists once again are in sync.
    Hmm, interesting. Been running the official for a while now on LMS781 and 79x, but there are some things I like better in Triode's plugin. Plus I have some problems with the official when running on 79x.
    /Stig
    www.rockland.dk - www.last.fm/user/rockland - www.discogs.com/user/StigNygaard - plus.google.com/+StigNygaard
    Server: LMS 7.9.1 (LmsRepack) - 1503129892 @ Sat Aug 19 on Synology DS716+II. Clients: RPi3 (Max2Play, 7" touch, HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro), SB Touch, OrangeSqueeze/SqueezePlayer. Livingroom HiFi: Marantz PM6005 and F3/Lyd Audiovector 2.

Try my Art Grabr for fetching big cover-art from various sites - And Album Linkr for a better last.fm desktop browser experience...