Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
Results 511 to 519 of 519
  1. #511
    I'm cutting my servers and players from power when I don't need them. This causes one problem with the Shairtunes2W plugin. Here's how to reproduce it:

    1. Boot LMS (max2play on Raspberry PI)
    2. Power on Squeezebox Boom
    3. Play something via Shairtunes2W plugin from iOS device
    4. Squeezebox Boom says that the connection is being established but it doesn't play anything


    After restarting LMS (while Squeezebox Boom is already on) things are working fine. Do the players have to be on and connected to LMS at the moment the plugin is being started on the server in order for the plugin to work fine?

  2. #512
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    252

    Issue with Perl libs on Solaris

    Hi philippe,

    I have an issue concerning the libs for Solaris & Perl 5.24, causing the thing not to start... There aren't any... ;o)
    I have to admit that I updated to the native Perl versions used by OpenIndiana & OmniOS. These are now at 5.24...

    Here the log:
    Code:
    [17-12-31 16:35:23.9083] Slim::Utils::Misc::msg (1250) Warning: [16:35:23.9080] Can't locate auto/Crypt/OpenSSL/RSA/autosplit.ix in @INC (@INC contains: /opt/lms-7.9.1/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/lib /export/lmsdata/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/lib /opt/lms-7.9.1/Plugins/MusicArtistInfo/lib /export/lmsdata/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/MusicArtistInfo/lib /export/lmsdata/cache/InstalledPlugins /opt/lms-7.9.1/CPAN/arch/5.24/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int /opt/lms-7.9.1/CPAN/arch/5.24/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int/auto /opt/lms-7.9.1/CPAN/arch/5.24.3/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int /opt/lms-7.9.1/CPAN/arch/5.24.3/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int/auto /opt/lms-7.9.1/CPAN/arch/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int /opt/lms-7.9.1/CPAN/arch/5.24 /opt/lms-7.9.1/lib /opt/lms-7.9.1/CPAN /opt/lms-7.9.1 /usr/perl5/site_perl/5.24/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int /usr/perl5/site_perl/5.24 /usr/perl5/vendor_perl/5.24/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int /usr/perl5/vendor_perl/5.24 /usr/perl5/5.24/lib/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int /usr/perl5/5.24/lib .) at /usr/perl5/5.24/lib/AutoLoader.pm line 181.
     at /export/lmsdata/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/lib/Crypt/OpenSSL/RSA.pm line 9.
    [17-12-31 16:35:23.9115] Slim::bootstrap::tryModuleLoad (286) Warning: Module [Plugins::ShairTunes2W::Plugin] failed to load:
    Can't locate loadable object for module Crypt::OpenSSL::RSA in @INC (@INC contains: /opt/lms-7.9.1/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/lib /export/lmsdata/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/lib /opt/lms-7.9.1/Plugins/MusicArtistInfo/lib /export/lmsdata/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/MusicArtistInfo/lib /export/lmsdata/cache/InstalledPlugins /opt/lms-7.9.1/CPAN/arch/5.24/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int /opt/lms-7.9.1/CPAN/arch/5.24/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int/auto /opt/lms-7.9.1/CPAN/arch/5.24.3/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int /opt/lms-7.9.1/CPAN/arch/5.24.3/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int/auto /opt/lms-7.9.1/CPAN/arch/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int /opt/lms-7.9.1/CPAN/arch/5.24 /opt/lms-7.9.1/lib /opt/lms-7.9.1/CPAN /opt/lms-7.9.1 /usr/perl5/site_perl/5.24/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int /usr/perl5/site_perl/5.24 /usr/perl5/vendor_perl/5.24/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int /usr/perl5/vendor_perl/5.24 /usr/perl5/5.24/lib/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int /usr/perl5/5.24/lib .) at /export/lmsdata/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/Plugin.pm line 33.
    Compilation failed in require at /export/lmsdata/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/Plugin.pm line 33.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /export/lmsdata/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/Plugin.pm line 33.
    Compilation failed in require at (eval 954) line 1.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 954) line 1.
    You can also tell me what is needed an I could help providing them. If you have there some script for creating an copying the into some directory tree, I could create a push request.
    LMS-7.9@solaris. 2x Radio, 2x Duet, 1x Chromecast v1, ShairTunes, 1x Philips Hue System

  3. #513
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,482
    Quote Originally Posted by chincheta0815 View Post
    Hi philippe,

    I have an issue concerning the libs for Solaris & Perl 5.24, causing the thing not to start... There aren't any... ;o)
    I have to admit that I updated to the native Perl versions used by OpenIndiana & OmniOS. These are now at 5.24...

    Here the log:
    Code:
    [17-12-31 16:35:23.9083] Slim::Utils::Misc::msg (1250) Warning: [16:35:23.9080] Can't locate auto/Crypt/OpenSSL/RSA/autosplit.ix in @INC (@INC contains: /opt/lms-7.9.1/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/lib /export/lmsdata/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/lib /opt/lms-7.9.1/Plugins/MusicArtistInfo/lib /export/lmsdata/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/MusicArtistInfo/lib /export/lmsdata/cache/InstalledPlugins /opt/lms-7.9.1/CPAN/arch/5.24/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int /opt/lms-7.9.1/CPAN/arch/5.24/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int/auto /opt/lms-7.9.1/CPAN/arch/5.24.3/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int /opt/lms-7.9.1/CPAN/arch/5.24.3/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int/auto /opt/lms-7.9.1/CPAN/arch/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int /opt/lms-7.9.1/CPAN/arch/5.24 /opt/lms-7.9.1/lib /opt/lms-7.9.1/CPAN /opt/lms-7.9.1 /usr/perl5/site_perl/5.24/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int /usr/perl5/site_perl/5.24 /usr/perl5/vendor_perl/5.24/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int /usr/perl5/vendor_perl/5.24 /usr/perl5/5.24/lib/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int /usr/perl5/5.24/lib .) at /usr/perl5/5.24/lib/AutoLoader.pm line 181.
     at /export/lmsdata/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/lib/Crypt/OpenSSL/RSA.pm line 9.
    [17-12-31 16:35:23.9115] Slim::bootstrap::tryModuleLoad (286) Warning: Module [Plugins::ShairTunes2W::Plugin] failed to load:
    Can't locate loadable object for module Crypt::OpenSSL::RSA in @INC (@INC contains: /opt/lms-7.9.1/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/lib /export/lmsdata/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/lib /opt/lms-7.9.1/Plugins/MusicArtistInfo/lib /export/lmsdata/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/MusicArtistInfo/lib /export/lmsdata/cache/InstalledPlugins /opt/lms-7.9.1/CPAN/arch/5.24/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int /opt/lms-7.9.1/CPAN/arch/5.24/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int/auto /opt/lms-7.9.1/CPAN/arch/5.24.3/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int /opt/lms-7.9.1/CPAN/arch/5.24.3/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int/auto /opt/lms-7.9.1/CPAN/arch/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int /opt/lms-7.9.1/CPAN/arch/5.24 /opt/lms-7.9.1/lib /opt/lms-7.9.1/CPAN /opt/lms-7.9.1 /usr/perl5/site_perl/5.24/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int /usr/perl5/site_perl/5.24 /usr/perl5/vendor_perl/5.24/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int /usr/perl5/vendor_perl/5.24 /usr/perl5/5.24/lib/i86pc-solaris-thread-multi-64int /usr/perl5/5.24/lib .) at /export/lmsdata/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/Plugin.pm line 33.
    Compilation failed in require at /export/lmsdata/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/Plugin.pm line 33.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /export/lmsdata/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/Plugin.pm line 33.
    Compilation failed in require at (eval 954) line 1.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 954) line 1.
    You can also tell me what is needed an I could help providing them. If you have there some script for creating an copying the into some directory tree, I could create a push request.
    That's big crap as you'd need to recompile the Perl libraries for 5.24 ...
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

  4. #514
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    252
    First of all: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! May the new year be the same or better as the old one....

    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    That's big crap as you'd need to recompile the Perl libraries for 5.24 ...
    Well, I know that I have to recompile. That's why I do not have any problem in recompiling it on my system and pushing it to github as a pull request.
    The only thing I thought about is, that you may have some automated script for the yet existing/compiled perl libraries which I could adapt (even linux is okay).
    Otherwise I would write a script and recompile anyways. The only thing that would help are the needed packages...
    LMS-7.9@solaris. 2x Radio, 2x Duet, 1x Chromecast v1, ShairTunes, 1x Philips Hue System

  5. #515
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,482
    Quote Originally Posted by chincheta0815 View Post
    First of all: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! May the new year be the same or better as the old one....


    Well, I know that I have to recompile. That's why I do not have any problem in recompiling it on my system and pushing it to github as a pull request.
    The only thing I thought about is, that you may have some automated script for the yet existing/compiled perl libraries which I could adapt (even linux is okay).
    Otherwise I would write a script and recompile anyways. The only thing that would help are the needed packages...
    Thanks - Happy new year to you too

    You need to install Crypt::OpenSSL::RSA. I usually do that through CPAN
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

  6. #516
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Thanks - Happy new year to you too

    You need to install Crypt::OpenSSL::RSA. I usually do that through CPAN

    Hi Philippe,
    Hape the same RSA Issue on a Pi3. Installed OpenSSL via CPAN but ShairTunes2W still does not start. Log says:
    Code:
    [18-01-13 16:00:09.0844] Slim::bootstrap::tryModuleLoad (286) Warning: Module [Plugins::ShairTunes2W::Plugin] failed to load:
    Can't load '/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/lib/5.24/arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int/auto/Crypt/OpenSSL/RSA/RSA.so' for module Crypt::OpenSSL::RSA: libssl.so.1.0.0: Kann die Shared-Object-Datei nicht öffnen: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden at /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/perl/5.24/DynaLoader.pm line 187.
     at /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/Plugin.pm line 33.
    Compilation failed in require at /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/Plugin.pm line 33.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/Plugin.pm line 33.
    Compilation failed in require at (eval 923) line 1.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 923) line 1.
    Interstion is that there is a folder 5.24.1 which has been link 5.24 (see screenshot)
    Name:  folder_structure.JPG
Views: 73
Size:  14.9 KB

    Any ideas?

    Ludwig.
    Last edited by ludwig.xiv; 2018-01-13 at 09:11.

  7. #517
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,482
    Quote Originally Posted by ludwig.xiv View Post
    Hi Philippe,
    Hape the same RSA Issue on a Pi3. Installed OpenSSL via CPAN but ShairTunes2W still does not start. Log says:
    Code:
    [18-01-13 16:00:09.0844] Slim::bootstrap::tryModuleLoad (286) Warning: Module [Plugins::ShairTunes2W::Plugin] failed to load:
    Can't load '/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/lib/5.24/arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int/auto/Crypt/OpenSSL/RSA/RSA.so' for module Crypt::OpenSSL::RSA: libssl.so.1.0.0: Kann die Shared-Object-Datei nicht öffnen: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden at /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/perl/5.24/DynaLoader.pm line 187.
     at /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/Plugin.pm line 33.
    Compilation failed in require at /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/Plugin.pm line 33.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/ShairTunes2W/Plugin.pm line 33.
    Compilation failed in require at (eval 923) line 1.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 923) line 1.
    Interstion is that there is a folder 5.24.1 which has been link 5.24 (see screenshot)
    Name:  folder_structure.JPG
Views: 73
Size:  14.9 KB

    Any ideas?

    Ludwig.
    Yes - You have probably upgraded your Pi to Stretch which has removed support for openSSL1.0.0. Look at the "Installing" section of the README in another of my apps here: https://github.com/philippe44/AirConnect
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

  8. #518
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Yes - You have probably upgraded your Pi to Stretch which has removed support for openSSL1.0.0. Look at the "Installing" section of the README in another of my apps here: https://github.com/philippe44/AirConnect
    Hey Philippe!

    Perfect. That was the trick!

    Followed your link and did the following steps:
    Code:
    Some Debian Stretch distributions (e.g. Raspian) only provide openssl1.0.2, but 1.0.0 is needed. Download the version for Jessie using 
    wget http://security.debian.org/debian-security/pool/updates/main/o/openssl/libssl1.0.0_1.0.1t-1+deb8u7_armhf.deb 
    then install it with 
    sudo dpkg -i libssl1.0.0_1.0.1t-1+deb8u7_armhf.deb
    Prior to this I had to make sure that this happened:

    Code:
    sudo perl -MCPAN -e 'install Crypt::OpenSSL::RSA'
    Thank you very much!

    Ludwig

  9. #519
    Quote Originally Posted by cramcram View Post
    I'm cutting my servers and players from power when I don't need them. This causes one problem with the Shairtunes2W plugin. Here's how to reproduce it:

    1. Boot LMS (max2play on Raspberry PI)
    2. Power on Squeezebox Boom
    3. Play something via Shairtunes2W plugin from iOS device
    4. Squeezebox Boom says that the connection is being established but it doesn't play anything


    After restarting LMS (while Squeezebox Boom is already on) things are working fine. Do the players have to be on and connected to LMS at the moment the plugin is being started on the server in order for the plugin to work fine?
    I found the solution. Setting a 120 seconds LMS startup in max2play fixed it. According to a discussion with philippe_44 this is due to the fact that LMS might be started w/o having obtained an IP address yet. Then the daemons that broadcast the creation of AirTunes devices from SB players don't have a correct address and the are not reachable for playback.

    I didn't fiddle around with the delay duration, so less than 120 seconds might be ok as well. @Max2Play you might add the benefits to the Shairtunes plugin to the dialog description of this feature in the max2play Web UI?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •