Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

FS: Touches, Classics, Teddy Pardo Power Supplies...

I'm selling a bunch of Squeezebox equipment and wanted to give folks here first dibs as this forum has been very helpful to me over the years...

Everything is in excellent condition and works perfectly. The Squeezeboxes have been reset to factory defaults and are ready to set up.

Shipping is FREE in USA, otherwise I'll just charge actual shipping cost and will ship wherever you want.

---

FOR SALE:

SOLD 2 x Squeezebox Touch with original box and box contents (remote, power supply, international adapters) -- $165 each

SOLD 1 x Squeezebox Classic NEW IN BOX, UNUSED -- SOLD

SOLD 1 x Squeezebox Touch without box, but with US power supply and remote -- SOLD

1 x Squeezebox Classic without box, but with US power supply and remote -- $115

3 x Teddy Pardo 5V 3A power supplies for the Touch or Classic -- $260 each (they cost $370 + shipping from Israel)
    Note: 110-120V 50-60Hz input. Comes with power cable for connecting power supply to Squeezebox, but not power cable for wall to power supply -- it takes a regular IEC power cord which can be bought for next to nothing

---

I'm dagordon on eBay, 100% positive feedback, and have been on this forum for over 10 years as you can verify.

I take PayPal.

Best!
    David

Last edited by dagordon; 2016-10-30 at 12:37.

PM sent

Interested in:

1 x Squeezebox Touch without box, but with US power supply and remote -- $160

Jim
    All wireless (TM-AC1900) except NAS (ReadyNAS PRO - OS 6.7.5 - 3GB RAM - 3 X 4TB drives - XRAID2 - LMS 7.9.1 )
    Squeezebox Boom - Anywhere with an AC outlet
    Squeezebox Touch > Bose Radio - Kitchen
    Squeezebox Touch > Hafler 100 preamp > Hafler DH-220 amp > Sima SSW-L6 EX Speaker selector= Polk Audio Monitor 70 Series II - Living Room, Definitive Tech ProMonitor 100 - Dining Room, Infinity US-1 - Porch
    Ipeng on an iPad controls everything!

I'll take

The NEW IN BOX, UNUSED Squeezebox Classic for $250.

Please drop me a PM and let me know how to proceed.

Jake

Price drop... last chance before these go on eBay