Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Looking for a house track

Last Weekend I was at a birthday party where a DJ played music to dance to (ok, not so surprising...). There was one track that I heard the first time. Unfortunately, it was without vocals. Even more unfortunately, the DJ did not know what the song title or the artist was - he said he just chose the title from a (given?) playlist and after it was played, the song disappeared from the playlist. All he said was something like "F O A" - is this an artist, a publisher, a known house music composer/performer?

It was a house track, mainly performed with percussions (something like bongo drums), while sometimes there were parts which sounded like an electronic organ. The song brought "Jingo" from Santana to my mind; something like a house remix of "Jingo".

Does anyone feels like she/he knows what song this could be?
    Carsten

Vortexbox LMS 7.9 music on QNAP TS419p via NFS iThingys/iPeng/Tablets
    Living Room - SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 - > Celestion Ditton F20s - Zone 2 -> Sony TA FE 320 -> Sennheiser RS 130 & B&W P7
    Office - RPi -> Sony TA FE320 -> Celestion F10s / SB3 -> Onkyo CRN 755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
    Dining Room -> SB Boom Kitchen -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
    Bedroom (Bedside) - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones Bedroom (TV) - Amazon Fire TV (SB Player) -> Topping TP20 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by d6jg View Post
    There are MANY tracks to listen to! Will report back next week or so ;-)

But seriously, most of these mixes seem to be too hard and/or too electronic compared to the song that I am searching for.
    Carsten