Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Force Squeezebox Touch to sellect USB output

I use LMS 7.8.1 and EDO. I can sellect my Chord Mojo as a DAC using an USB connection. However, when I switch off the DAC and the Squeezebox, it does not remember my settings.

It is especialy anoying since my screen is broken, it still functions as a touch screen, but it is hard to see. I try to us the screen as little as I can.

When I use an opticle cable it works always (set to digital only), when I use USB it loses its setting all the time.

The Dac is build as an asynchronus USB DAC and I would prefer tot use it as such.

Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by BertdeJong View Post
    I use LMS 7.8.1 and EDO. I can sellect my Chord Mojo as a DAC using an USB connection. However, when I switch off the DAC and the Squeezebox, it does not remember my settings.

It is especialy anoying since my screen is broken, it still functions as a touch screen, but it is hard to see. I try to us the screen as little as I can.

When I use an opticle cable it works always (set to digital only), when I use USB it loses its setting all the time.

The Dac is build as an asynchronus USB DAC and I would prefer tot use it as such.

Any thoughts?
    I have replied on your original thread, but according to this it should work

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...YKQ/edit#gid=0

ronnie

It works, but not anymore when I shut down

Hello Ronny,

Thanks for your time and reply. It does work, but only when I select the USB output again. I have now removed the optical cable and re´nserted the USB. It does not work. Leaving the Dac on all the time is not realy an option

Hello Ronny,

Thanks for your time and reply. It does work, but only when I select the USB output again. I have now removed the optical cable and re´nserted the USB. It does not work. Leaving the Dac on all the time is not realy an option
    Maybe try LMS v7.9 or uninstall the EDO completely (there is a recommended procedure) and do a fresh install.

Do you know anyone with another SBT you could borrow (with a good screen).

Also, what about a raspberry pi?

Regards

ronnie

Any thoughts?
    I had the same after upgrading my ClassÚ CP-800 with the v2 digital board. I had to reboot the Touch before every listening session. I then found out that putting a USB hub between the Touch and my CP-800 resolved the issue and I now enjoy this duo since several year trouble free.