Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 97 of 100 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast

Setting DSP filter on DAC+ Pro ?

In the advanced options for DAC+ Pro they are five DSP filters avialable.

How can i save the filter settings ?

I choose the filter, than backup, reboot and there is again a standard filter (FIR interpolation with de-emphasis) in the settings ?

trying Hifiberry Digi+pro

Hello,

I am trying the Hifiberry Digi+pro, after the Kali couldn't issue a stable signal.
    This time when selecting the propoer driver "Hifiberry Digi+pro" squeezelite doesn't restart.
    I rebooted many times, tried to change the settings back and forth between Hifiberry DAC Light+ and Hifiberry Digi+pro and it didn't help.
    Squeezelite will restart fine when using Hifiberry DAC Light+, but then the Digi+pro is totally ignored and output signal on I2S connector (P6) is the same as the one from the Pi...

Has anyone here tested the Digi+pro with Pcp 3.11?

Regards,

Charles
    Syno 415+ with LMS 7.9 -> Picoreplayer 3.11 with Audio-GD I2S hdmi output -> PS Audio DirectStream -> Pass Labs XP20 -> Pass Labs XVR-1 -> 2 x Karan KA S 400 -> XTZ Divine 100.49 -> happiness

--Has anyone here tested the Digi+pro with Pcp 3.11?
    Yes. No problem. Installed it last weekend. Connected it via i2s to my DDDAC1794. I'll have a look this evening to see how I configured it.

PS. I downloaded the The Audio optimized version of pCP3.11 version.

What do you have in the "Output settings" a few fields below the dropdown selection list?
    Last edited by Bas Horneman; 2017-03-14 at 05:15.
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. - Ferris Bueller

No Problem

I installed it about 2 weeks ago and it runs fine. I am also running the Audio Optimized version.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Tex; 2017-03-14 at 07:07.
    (1) Pi 3 w/ HifiBerry Digi + Pro & piCorePlayer 3.11, (1) Touch, (1) Transporter, Samba w/ 2 TB USB Drive for files

Quote Originally Posted by praganj View Post
    In the advanced options for DAC+ Pro they are five DSP filters avialable.

How can i save the filter settings ?

I choose the filter, than backup, reboot and there is again a standard filter (FIR interpolation with de-emphasis) in the settings ?
    Sorry, but for now you need to use the test button first, then backup. It is fixed in the next version
    piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
    Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home

Please donate if you like the piCorePlayer

Hi,
    First of all - thanks for all the help and dev work that goes on here....I've learnt more than I ever thought I wanted to know!

After lots of googling and tweaking, I've got pcp 3.11 (audio) running on a zero wireless connected USB to a Chord Mojo DAC. It all works at rates up to 24/192 (I don't have any DSD to test with). However, I like others still have the vinyl-like crackle on playback. I've tweaked the ALSA buffer settings etc to no avail. Am I right in thinking that this might be a kernel issue that is on the to-do list?
    Last edited by steves999; 2017-03-15 at 07:09.

thanks, and thanks Tex also.
    I'll reinstall a fresh copy and retest!

Quote Originally Posted by Bas Horneman View Post
    --Has anyone here tested the Digi+pro with Pcp 3.11?
    Yes. No problem. Installed it last weekend. Connected it via i2s to my DDDAC1794. I'll have a look this evening to see how I configured it.

PS. I downloaded the The Audio optimized version of pCP3.11 version.

What do you have in the "Output settings" a few fields below the dropdown selection list?
    Syno 415+ with LMS 7.9 -> Picoreplayer 3.11 with Audio-GD I2S hdmi output -> PS Audio DirectStream -> Pass Labs XP20 -> Pass Labs XVR-1 -> 2 x Karan KA S 400 -> XTZ Divine 100.49 -> happiness

Shares

Hi,

Bought a PI 3 and loaded up piCore yesterday, very good, thank you.

I am using it purely as an LMS server >> Sonore microRendu (mR), the mR hosting Squeezelite.

I am connecting three USB plus a NAS SMB share. This can all be achieved from the command line, but is lost if a reboot the piCore.

Is there a way to configure this so that it is not lost?

I can edit fstab, BUT on reboot I lose any non-standard directories I have created.

Thanks,

M

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Underhill View Post
    Hi,

Bought a PI 3 and loaded up piCore yesterday, very good, thank you.

I am using it purely as an LMS server >> Sonore microRendu (mR), the mR hosting Squeezelite.

I am connecting three USB plus a NAS SMB share. This can all be achieved from the command line, but is lost if a reboot the piCore.

Is there a way to configure this so that it is not lost?

I can edit fstab, BUT on reboot I lose any non-standard directories I have created.

Thanks,

M

The file system is read only, fstab is created at boot. THe SMB share can be configured via the pCP web interface, otherwise you need to put all of your commands in /opt/bootlocal.sh and then backup your changes by running "pcp bu"

Quote Originally Posted by steves999 View Post
    Hi,
    First of all - thanks for all the help and dev work that goes on here....I've learnt more than I ever thought I wanted to know!

After lots of googling and tweaking, I've got pcp 3.11 (audio) running on a zero wireless connected USB to a Chord Mojo DAC. It all works at rates up to 24/192 (I don't have any DSD to test with). However, I like others still have the vinyl-like crackle on playback. I've tweaked the ALSA buffer settings etc to no avail. Am I right in thinking that this might be a kernel issue that is on the to-do list?

Sorted my own issue! Tried again with vanilla 3.11 and all's good!