Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 232
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Can you say precisely how you do your search and give an example of a search? Only webm files are supported, so in case a video is not encoded in that format, it can be played
    ...hi philippe - OK I find all the different types of search box a bit confusing (not sure about the differences between them). However, I have just tried Youtube Search (everything) and typed in beatles - but get empty as the result. I picked the beatles as something I assume would return some results. BTW I am running LMS 7.7.5 on a Windows 7 PC.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Staffordshire. UK
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by theadmans View Post
    ...hi philippe - OK I find all the different types of search box a bit confusing (not sure about the differences between them). However, I have just tried Youtube Search (everything) and typed in beatles - but get empty as the result. I picked the beatles as something I assume would return some results. BTW I am running LMS 7.7.5 on a Windows 7 PC.

    how about a re-install/update LMS?

    Name:  you tube beatles.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  156.7 KB


    Ronnie

    This is mine

    Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1473501469 @ Sat Sep 10 10:24:08 UTC 2016
    Hostname: openframe
    IP: 192.168.1.3
    HTTP Port: 9000
    OS: Debian - EN - utf8
    Platform: i686-linux
    Perl Version: 5.18.2 - i686-linux-gnu-thread-multi-64int
    Audio::Scan: 0.95
    Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
    Total Players Recognized: 4

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Man in a van View Post
    how about a re-install/update LMS?

    Name:  you tube beatles.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  156.7 KB


    Ronnie

    This is mine

    ....thanks ronnie - surprise to see you popping up here - think I normally see your helpful stuff on Pink Fish or is it Art of Sound ?

    Can I upgrade to the latest version or do I need to do a complete re-install. Bit loath to do a re-install as am happy with the way everything else works. Fairly sure it was you that helped me get the DASH BBC stuff working etc.

    Don't normally use the Youtube thingy but had the new Bowie Gouster album on last night and someone on another forum mentioned the Gouster Sessions (with stuff they didn't put in the new album was on Youtube).

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Staffordshire. UK
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by theadmans View Post
    ....thanks ronnie - surprise to see you popping up here - think I normally see your helpful stuff on Pink Fish or is it Art of Sound ?

    Can I upgrade to the latest version or do I need to do a complete re-install. Bit loath to do a re-install as am happy with the way everything else works. Fairly sure it was you that helped me get the DASH BBC stuff working etc.

    Don't normally use the Youtube thingy but had the new Bowie Gouster album on last night and someone on another forum mentioned the Gouster Sessions (with stuff they didn't put in the new album was on Youtube).
    Adam, I'm all over the place, like cheap suit with a rash

    Slimdevices, Wam,Pink Fish, but never AofS.

    I always just install over the top , just remember, with Windows, install as Admin, Committe Member, Lord High Executioner,

    Name:  Gouster Sessions.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  146.7 KB


    Ronnie


    Last edited by Man in a van; 2016-09-27 at 08:25.

  5. #25
    OK Ronnie I will see if I can pluck up courage!

    So if I install 7.9.0 over the top it will leave all plug ins intact?

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Staffordshire. UK
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by theadmans View Post
    OK Ronnie I will see if I can pluck up courage!

    So if I install 7.9.0 over the top it will leave all plug ins intact?
    I've never lost one yet

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,306
    Quote Originally Posted by theadmans View Post
    ...hi philippe - OK I find all the different types of search box a bit confusing (not sure about the differences between them). However, I have just tried Youtube Search (everything) and typed in beatles - but get empty as the result. I picked the beatles as something I assume would return some results. BTW I am running LMS 7.7.5 on a Windows 7 PC.
    Strange because this is almost my exact test config: win7 and 7.7.6. Sounds like a key problem. If you want, you can pm me your key and I'll try. Otherwise, set the plugin log to debug and send that to me. Be aware that your key appears in the log, so edit the file before if you are uncomfortable with that
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    6
    Hello

    Can you please tell me where is the Youtube Plugin setting menu?

    I want to insert the key but I can┤t find the right place.

    thanks in advance

    regards

    filipe

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Staffordshire. UK
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by joao_Fr View Post
    Hello

    Can you please tell me where is the Youtube Plugin setting menu?

    I want to insert the key but I can┤t find the right place.

    thanks in advance

    regards

    filipe

    Name:  uTube settings.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  181.5 KB

  10. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    6
    thanks! I will try when I get home.

    best regards

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •