Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopy86 View Post
    First i would like to say tnx for the app! Have canceled spotify and now use only this.

Is it possible to change the quality of thumbnail that app gets from YT? Because on iPeng on tablet it just looks messy.

It should be like this: If max resolution image doesn't exist it uses medium size image.

Code:
    Small
    http://img.youtube.com/vi/VIDEOID/mqdefault.jpg

Medium
    http://img.youtube.com/vi/VIDEOID/0.jpg

Max
    http://img.youtube.com/vi/VIDEOID/maxresdefault.jpg
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    So if anyone want's to have hi-res thumbnail from YT just change this line in the file Plugin.pm:

foreach ( qw(default maxres standard high medium) ) {

to this:

foreach ( qw(maxres) ) {

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Does it do the same if you change the region code in the YT plugin settings?
    Hi again philippe, and thanks for replying.

I've tried to change the region code in the YT plugin (US, GB etc.) as well as left it blank but it only results on the change after the «ion part.

I even tried changing the charset from utf8 to iso-8859-1 but the problem resists.

I do believe it has to do with encoding before url is written for fetching the results.

On the other hand I don't know if this problem is only related to Max2Play. If anyone using it can try it out and post the results.

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by viggie View Post
    Hi again philippe, and thanks for replying.

I've tried to change the region code in the YT plugin (US, GB etc.) as well as left it blank but it only results on the change after the «ion part.

I even tried changing the charset from utf8 to iso-8859-1 but the problem resists.

I do believe it has to do with encoding before url is written for fetching the results.

On the other hand I don't know if this problem is only related to Max2Play. If anyone using it can try it out and post the results.

thanks!
    I use Max2Play and I see search results. When I first installed it I didn't but that was down to setting region code UK instead of GB.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy86 View Post
    So if anyone want's to have hi-res thumbnail from YT just change this line in the file Plugin.pm:

foreach ( qw(default maxres standard high medium) ) {

to this:

foreach ( qw(maxres) ) {
    There is now an option in version 0.61.0 - it's in dev repository currently but should be in stable in a day or so
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express

Thank you, thank you, thank you.... -mgw