Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    You don't need to remove the current version, it will offer you an update under the dev repository once you've added it to the additional repositories list. All settings are preserved. If you want to roll back, just un-install the plugin and remove the dev repository, the "stable" version will automatically be offered again
    Philippe Is the new beta version not yet available. I do not see any option to update from v0.51.2, or is that in fact the development version. I have had no problems with that
    Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1491339164 @ Wed Apr 5 04:19:41 UTC 2017
    Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8 Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
    Perl Version: 5.22.1 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
    Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)

One SB Touch connected by Ethernet - Denon AVR -1912 Receiver, Paradigm 4.1 speakers
    Two SB Radios wireless

Quote Originally Posted by SlimChances View Post
    Philippe Is the new beta version not yet available. I do not see any option to update from v0.51.2, or is that in fact the development version. I have had no problems with that
    This is the development version, so you have to select it from the dev repository (down in the list of plugins)
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express

[QUOTE=philippe_44;857414]
    Thank you Philippe, it worked pretty ok for me to setup the youtube plugin and now my m2p is even more powerful. The detail that made me lose time was the lack of the "settings" label beside the youtube plugin, it took me a while to find the comment for how to workaround.

展onCode vs RegionCode

Hi all,

I've been trying to install the plugin, but so far without success

I am running Squeezebox Server on Raspberry Pi (Max2Play image).

My problem is that when I try to search anything, the pages return just blank.

I've read through two threads with similar simptoms, but could not find a solution.

This is what I see on logs:

Code:
    [17-02-02 18:55:08.7362] Plugins::YouTube::API::_call (130) Calling API: https://www.googleapis.com/youtube/v3/search?key=***&maxResults=50&part=snippet&q=lady%20gaga展onCode=XK&relevanceLanguage=EN&type=video%2Cchannel%2Cplaylist
    [17-02-02 18:55:08.9852] Slim::Utils::Misc::msg (1244) Warning: [18:55:08.9814] (
      bless([
        sub { "???" },
        sub { "???" },
        { params => {}, timeout => 15 },
        "GET",
        "https://www.googleapis.com/youtube/v3/search?***&maxResults=50&part=snippet&q=lady%20gaga展onCode=XK&relevanceLanguage=EN&type=video%2Cchannel%2Cplaylist",
        "Connect timed out: ",
        undef,
        undef,
        undef,
        undef,
        undef,
        undef,
      ], "Slim::Networking::SimpleAsyncHTTP"),
      "Connect timed out: ",
    ) at /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/YouTube/API.pm line 153.
    [17-02-02 18:55:08.9903] Plugins::YouTube::API::__ANON__ (154) Connect timed out: 
    [17-02-02 18:55:09.2351] Slim::Networking::IO::Select::__ANON__ (131) Error: Select task failed calling Slim::Web::HTTP::processHTTP: Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/YouTube/API.pm line 84.
    ; fh=Slim::Web::HTTP::ClientConn=GLOB(0x505ea20)

I see this "展onCode" instead of RegionCode, but from previous replies, I could not understand if that is just a problem how it shows in the log file and not the code itself.

Once I copy the URL to the browser and change to RegionCode, I get the full reply with results.

Can you please help with this issue?

Thanks.
    Last edited by viggie; 2017-05-21 at 04:22.

Quote Originally Posted by viggie View Post
    Hi all,
    Code:
    [17-02-02 18:55:08.7362] Plugins::YouTube::API::_call (130) Calling API: https://www.googleapis.com/youtube/v3/search?key=***&maxResults=50&part=snippet&q=lady%20gaga展onCode=XK&relevanceLanguage=EN&type=video%2Cchannel%2Cplaylist
    I see this "展onCode" instead of RegionCode, but from previous replies, I could not understand if that is just a problem how it shows in the log file and not the code itself.

Once I copy the URL to the browser and change to RegionCode, I get the full reply with results.

Can you please help with this issue?

Thanks.
    It's definitvely something with the encoding by LMS of the url. The following is used to build the url
    Code:
    	my $url = '?' . (delete $args->{_noKey} ? '' : 'key=' . $prefs->get('APIkey') . '&');

$args->{regionCode} ||= $prefs->get('country') unless delete $args->{_noRegion};
    	$args->{part}       ||= 'snippet' unless delete $args->{_noPart};
    	$args->{maxResults} ||= 50;

for my $k ( sort keys %{$args} ) {
    		next if $k =~ /^_/;
    		$url .= $k . '=' . URI::Escape::uri_escape_utf8( Encode::decode( 'utf8', $args->{$k} ) ) . '&';
    	}
    The keys of $args are the items of the YT API call, and you can add a log of the built url, but it's likely that the problem happens when the url is encoded by LMS to be usable as an url (in the "get" of SimpleAsyncHTTP), the "Re" is interpreted as special char. Have you tried to change the LMS UI langage to English to see? It might be worth a question in developer part, Michael would have a better idea than me
    Last edited by philippe_44; 2017-05-21 at 23:28.
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express

It's definitvely something with the encoding by LMS of the url. The following is used to build the url
    Code:
    	my $url = '?' . (delete $args->{_noKey} ? '' : 'key=' . $prefs->get('APIkey') . '&');

$args->{regionCode} ||= $prefs->get('country') unless delete $args->{_noRegion};
    	$args->{part}       ||= 'snippet' unless delete $args->{_noPart};
    	$args->{maxResults} ||= 50;

for my $k ( sort keys %{$args} ) {
    		next if $k =~ /^_/;
    		$url .= $k . '=' . URI::Escape::uri_escape_utf8( Encode::decode( 'utf8', $args->{$k} ) ) . '&';
    	}
    The keys of $args are the items of the YT API call, and you can add a log of the built url, but it's likely that the problem happens when the url is encoded by LMS to be usable as an url (in the "get" of SimpleAsyncHTTP), the "Re" is interpreted as special char. Have you tried to change the LMS UI langage to English to see? It might be worth a question in developer part, Michael would have a better idea than me
    Thanks for your reply philippe_44.

The LMS language is set all the way to English.

Also, the Information page of LMS shows the following:

Logitech Media Server Status
    Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1494667952 @ Sat May 13 09:54:23 UTC 2017
    Hostname: max2play
    Server IP Address: 10.200.0.163
    Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
    Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
    Platform Architecture: armv7l-linux
    Perl Version: 5.20.2 - arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int
    Audio::Scan: 0.95
    Total Players Recognized: 1

On the underlying Max2Play (Linux OS), I've tried both English and English/US, with same results.

Quote Originally Posted by viggie View Post
    Thanks for your reply philippe_44.

The LMS language is set all the way to English.

Also, the Information page of LMS shows the following:

Logitech Media Server Status
    Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1494667952 @ Sat May 13 09:54:23 UTC 2017
    Hostname: max2play
    Server IP Address: 10.200.0.163
    Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
    Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
    Platform Architecture: armv7l-linux
    Perl Version: 5.20.2 - arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int
    Audio::Scan: 0.95
    Total Players Recognized: 1

On the underlying Max2Play (Linux OS), I've tried both English and English/US, with same results.
    Does it do the same if you change the region code in the YT plugin settings?

I am trying to set up the Youtube plugin and have got to the stage of clicking "Get Code". Nothing appears to its right and refreshing makes no difference. I must be doing something wrong . Any thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    I am trying to set up the Youtube plugin and have got to the stage of clicking "Get Code". Nothing appears to its right and refreshing makes no difference. I must be doing something wrong . Any thoughts?

It's optional, only if you want to use your YT account. Is YT working except this?

It's optional, only if you want to use your YT account. Is YT working except this?
    I don't see any search results but I do see 1 request and 1 error in the Api dashboard.