Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopy86 View Post
    First i would like to say tnx for the app! Have canceled spotify and now use only this.

Is it possible to change the quality of thumbnail that app gets from YT? Because on iPeng on tablet it just looks messy.

It should be like this: If max resolution image doesn't exist it uses medium size image.

Code:
    Small
    http://img.youtube.com/vi/VIDEOID/mqdefault.jpg

Medium
    http://img.youtube.com/vi/VIDEOID/0.jpg

Max
    http://img.youtube.com/vi/VIDEOID/maxresdefault.jpg
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    So if anyone want's to have hi-res thumbnail from YT just change this line in the file Plugin.pm:

foreach ( qw(default maxres standard high medium) ) {

to this:

foreach ( qw(maxres) ) {

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Does it do the same if you change the region code in the YT plugin settings?
    Hi again philippe, and thanks for replying.

I've tried to change the region code in the YT plugin (US, GB etc.) as well as left it blank but it only results on the change after the «ion part.

I even tried changing the charset from utf8 to iso-8859-1 but the problem resists.

I do believe it has to do with encoding before url is written for fetching the results.

On the other hand I don't know if this problem is only related to Max2Play. If anyone using it can try it out and post the results.

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by viggie View Post
    Hi again philippe, and thanks for replying.

I've tried to change the region code in the YT plugin (US, GB etc.) as well as left it blank but it only results on the change after the «ion part.

I even tried changing the charset from utf8 to iso-8859-1 but the problem resists.

I do believe it has to do with encoding before url is written for fetching the results.

On the other hand I don't know if this problem is only related to Max2Play. If anyone using it can try it out and post the results.

thanks!
    I use Max2Play and I see search results. When I first installed it I didn't but that was down to setting region code UK instead of GB.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy86 View Post
    So if anyone want's to have hi-res thumbnail from YT just change this line in the file Plugin.pm:

foreach ( qw(default maxres standard high medium) ) {

to this:

foreach ( qw(maxres) ) {
    There is now an option in version 0.61.0 - it's in dev repository currently but should be in stable in a day or so
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

Thank you, thank you, thank you.... -mgw

Youtube freeze

Hello, thx for your youtube plugin!!

I have a nas with dsm6 and lms install with your plugin. with a 100m internet connexion.

On a pc or tablet i can see a full hd youtube without any lag..

On lms sometime the soung is laggy ex : its play 2 second with 1s blank.(speccialy on playlist )

I have install LMS on a Windows with core I5 (i have think my nas whas too slow) but it's does the same thing.

For exemple i have kodi with a youtbe plugin without any problem...

I need to use lms for audio multiroom. I haven't found an other way to synchronise soud...

If someone can help me please...

Thx a lot

Have everything set up apart from Oauth. Have pasted in both ClientID and ClientSecret from my google console, but when I press 'Get Code', or 'Refresh', nothing happens... any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalfand View Post
    Hello, thx for your youtube plugin!!

I have a nas with dsm6 and lms install with your plugin. with a 100m internet connexion.

On a pc or tablet i can see a full hd youtube without any lag..

On lms sometime the soung is laggy ex : its play 2 second with 1s blank.(speccialy on playlist )

I have install LMS on a Windows with core I5 (i have think my nas whas too slow) but it's does the same thing.

For exemple i have kodi with a youtbe plugin without any problem...

I need to use lms for audio multiroom. I haven't found an other way to synchronise soud...

If someone can help me please...

Thx a lot
    What does the log say? I've seen that a few times and it was due to a slow DNS server or the ISP doing something funny with that. You can try switching to openDNS or to google's servers. The explanation is that this version get the file by chunks and does name resolution for every chunk. Look back in this thread, there exactly the same issue not so long ago
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

Quote Originally Posted by thomashenrydavies View Post
    Have everything set up apart from Oauth. Have pasted in both ClientID and ClientSecret from my google console, but when I press 'Get Code', or 'Refresh', nothing happens... any ideas?
    What does the log say?

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    What does the log say?
    [17-08-02 13:42:43.4519] Plugins::YouTube::Oauth2::__ANON__ (97) 401 Unauthorized
    [17-08-02 13:42:52.3873] Slim:isplay:isplay::string (888) Error: missing string RADIOIO
    [17-08-02 13:42:52.3891] Slim:isplay:isplay::string (888) Backtrace:

frame 0: Slim::Utils::Log::logBacktrace (/volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Slim/Display/Display.pm line 888)
    frame 1: Slim:isplay:isplay::string (/volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Slim/Player/Player.pm line 193)
    frame 2: Slim::Player::Player::string (/volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Slim/Utils/Strings.pm line 537)
    frame 3: Slim::Utils::Strings::clientString (/volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Slim/Menu/SystemInfo.pm line 431)
    frame 4: Slim::Menu::SystemInfo::infoPlugins (/volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Slim/Menu/Base.pm line 172)
    frame 5: (eval) (/volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Slim/Menu/Base.pm line 172)
    frame 6: Slim::Menu::Base::addItem (/volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Slim/Menu/Base.pm line 142)
    frame 7: Slim::Menu::Base::menu (/volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Slim/Web/Settings/Server/Status.pm line 33)
    frame 8: Slim::Web::Settings::Server::Status::handler (/volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Slim/Web/HTTP.pm line 1086)
    frame 9: Slim::Web::HTTP::generateHTTPResponse (/volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Slim/Web/HTTP.pm line 879)
    frame 10: Slim::Web::HTTP:rocessURL (/volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Slim/Web/HTTP.pm line 683)
    frame 11: Slim::Web::HTTP:rocessHTTP (/volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Slim/Networking/IO/Select.pm line 123)
    frame 12: (eval) (/volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Slim/Networking/IO/Select.pm line 119)
    frame 13: Slim::Networking::IO::Select::__ANON__ (/volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Slim/Networking/IO/Select.pm line 168)
    frame 14: (eval) (/volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Slim/Networking/IO/Select.pm line 168)
    frame 15: Slim::Networking::IO::Select::loop (/volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/slimserver.pl line 730)
    frame 16: main::idle (/volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/slimserver.pl line 680)
    frame 17: main::main (/volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/slimserver.pl line 1216)