Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Hi,

I am currently using this plugin as a substitute for Smart Mix in LMS 7.9 Nightly (max2play, Debian Jessie, Raspberry Pi 2).

I am not an Google Music all-inclusive subscriber but still able to use this option in the plugin and to play stations containing a mix of my own uploaded music. Unfortunately these stations are only generated playlists with 10 tracks. The playlist is not evolving and enlarging over time.

How can this be changed? At least it should be possible to set up the number of tracks in the playlist, e.g. in BubbleUPnP this is possible.

Anyone knows why you can┤t add your Gmusic playlists as Favorites in LMS?
    I can add radio stations and tracks but not playlists nor albums

I have a feature request. I would like to be able to have different instances of the Google Music plugin so that I can have different accounts. This would be very nice when each family member has her/his account. I think there's something similar for the spotify plugin

No Music playing

Hi All

I have installed the plugin, i can browse my google music and "play" it. I just don't get any sound out of the squeezebox. Does anyone have any ideas.

I have the following log enteries

[16-11-30 13:34:53.6865] Slim::Formats::Playlists::Base:laylistEntryIsValid (125) Warning: file:///Music/Collection/Downloaded/googlemusic:track:a123ea99-102d-3b9a-8c0a-c02407aba5c5 found in playlist:
    file:///var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs/clientplaylist_000420068dbd.m3u doesn't exist on disk - skipping!

But that is the only server log message.

Trouble loggin in

Hello everybody I am having problems logging into google play music from the app. I have succesfully installed the app but when I go into settings I cannot get it to login. I have provided my correct email, password, and device id. I think it has something to do with the fact that my system is running python3 and not 2. I think this because this is the error message I'm receiving.

Code:
    Plugins::GoogleMusic::Settings::handler (76) Not able to login to Google Play Music: TypeError: can't concat bytes to str at line 112
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Instructions for a Noob?

Hello and happy new year,

I've scanned this entire thread and haven't seen basic instructions on how to install this Google Music plug-in. I can't even seem to find anything to download.

So, can anyone point me to basic instructions for a non-coder to play his Google Music through a Squeezebox Classic running on OSX?

thanks,
    Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by Omeriah View Post
    Hello and happy new year,

I've scanned this entire thread and haven't seen basic instructions on how to install this Google Music plug-in. I can't even seem to find anything to download.

So, can anyone point me to basic instructions for a non-coder to play his Google Music through a Squeezebox Classic running on OSX?

thanks,
    Andrew
    Hi Andrew,

The original post on this thread has a link to instructions how to install it. It's rather technical, and I haven't tested it on OSX, but feel free to give it a go and post any specific problems you've got. Unfortunately, it's probably never going to be a particularly easy thing to set up.

The latest version of max2play gives a simple tick box option for installing google music with an lms install. I have done this a few times in the pi installs I've set up and works without issue. Only helpful if you have a pi server though.

Quote Originally Posted by mnrbig View Post
    Hi All

I have installed the plugin, i can browse my google music and "play" it. I just don't get any sound out of the squeezebox. Does anyone have any ideas.

I have the following log enteries

[16-11-30 13:34:53.6865] Slim::Formats::Playlists::Base:laylistEntryIsValid (125) Warning: file:///Music/Collection/Downloaded/googlemusic:track:a123ea99-102d-3b9a-8c0a-c02407aba5c5 found in playlist:
    file:///var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs/clientplaylist_000420068dbd.m3u doesn't exist on disk - skipping!

But that is the only server log message.
    I'm having the same issue.... When I run Google music from my SBTouch it shows an error that the server has redirected the connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Giza2020 View Post
    The latest version of max2play gives a simple tick box option for installing google music with an lms install. I have done this a few times in the pi installs I've set up and works without issue. Only helpful if you have a pi server though.
    Interesting; but does this provide Google Music through the squeezebox interface, or as a seperate thing?