Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Another Display query

I have 2 SBB's. When I select a station on SBB No 2 (say BBC R2) after loading, the program title (Eg: Good Morning Sunday) scrolls across the screen. But on my SBB No 1, I only get the (non scrolling)station ident (Eg: BBC Radio 2). I have matched the Display Settings to ensure they are both the same, but cannot get SBB 1 to identify the actual program, which I would like. Anyone got a solution?

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    I have 2 SBB's. When I select a station on SBB No 2 (say BBC R2) after loading, the program title (Eg: Good Morning Sunday) scrolls across the screen. But on my SBB No 1, I only get the (non scrolling)station ident (Eg: BBC Radio 2). I have matched the Display Settings to ensure they are both the same, but cannot get SBB 1 to identify the actual program, which I would like. Anyone got a solution?
    Maybe you're using different URLs on the Booms to play the station e.g.

BBC iPlayer > Listen Live > BBC Radio 2 just displays "BBC Radio 2" (on Boom display & web ui)

Radio > Local radio > Manchester > All Stations > BBC Radio 2 displays "Good Morning Sunday" (on Boom display & web ui)?
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Server - LMS 7.9.1 > Raspberry Pi3/piCorePlayer 3.21/jivelite, 25K library on WDMyCloud, cache and playlists on a USB stick (formatted ntfs).
    Lounge - RPi 2/Max2Play>HiFiBerry DIGI+>AudioEngine DAC1>AVI DM5
    Study - RPi 3/piCorePlayer 3.21>HiFiBerry DAC+>CA Minx 5
    Dining Room - Boom
    Garage - Radio
    In car - LMS 7.9.1 > RPi3/Max2Play/Access Point plugin > HiFiBerry DAC+ > car's hifi (files on a 2TB portable USB drive)
    Spares - 1xTouch, 1xSB3

Well my SBB doesn't have that display, of course. However I have looked looked in the "Player" settings, and they appear to be the same for both units. Really puzzling.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Well my SBB doesn't have that display, of course. However I have looked looked in the "Player" settings, and they appear to be the same for both units. Really puzzling.
    FIXED IT! Did a factory reset (Hold down + and switch on power) and now all well. Should have thoiught of that in the first place.