Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Some soldering and tape rescue the cord and barrel conecter frommthe old psu find anything 9v ? With suficient amperage ?

I've seen universal suplies that comes with a whole vareity of diffrent conectors and adjustable voltage ?
    Last edited by Mnyb; 2017-01-28 at 00:33. Reason: Spelling etc
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J MeridianHD621 MeridianG98DH 2 x MeridianDSP5200 MeridianDSP5200HC 2 xMeridianDSP3100 +Rel Stadium 3 sub.
    Bedroom/Office: Boom
    Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
    Misc use: Radio (with battery)
    iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
    (spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )
    server HP proliant micro server N36L with ClearOS Linux

http://people.xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mnyb View Post
    Some soldering and tape rescue the cord and barrel conecter frommthe old psu find anything 9v ? With suficient amperage ?
    If one were inclined to go this route, best to buy a PSA050R-090 (which is the correct volts and amps) from DigiKey or Allied Electronics, and then splice the old barrel connector to it. Personally, my skills aren't good enough to chance it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mnyb View Post
    I've seen universal suplirs that comes with a whole bunch of diffrent conectors and adjustable voltage ?
    I posted my message because there was faulty info in this thread. I'm sure you had the best of intentions, but unfortunately you are muddying the waters again. I'm not sure what a "suplirs" is, but as I said before, learn from my mistakes. There may be a whole bunch of different connectors, but NONE of them will be 3.5mm OD, 1.05mm ID. If anyone finds a connector or adapter for sale that is 3.5mm OD, 1.05mm ID, please post a link. Until then, do not buy a universal adapter with a variety of connectors. It will not help, because none of them will be 3.5mm OD, 1.05mm ID, and you will have wasted your money.

Cheers.

Tom

Anyone got an idea where to find a good adapter in Europe?
    Is it still Logitech part store that is the best place?

Quote Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
    Anyone got an idea where to find a good adapter in Europe?
    Is it still Logitech part store that is the best place?
    If they still have the PSU why not ?

I'm not inclined to save 10$ and burn my house down with some sub par part from ebay ?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J MeridianHD621 MeridianG98DH 2 x MeridianDSP5200 MeridianDSP5200HC 2 xMeridianDSP3100 +Rel Stadium 3 sub.
    Bedroom/Office: Boom
    Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
    Misc use: Radio (with battery)
    iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
    (spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )
    server HP proliant micro server N36L with ClearOS Linux

http://people.xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html

I picked this one up last month for $11.99, unfortunately they've now raised the price to $15.96. It came with a barrel connector adapter to fit the Receiver and is working fine. Still a bit cheaper than Logitech replacement if you're a prime member when you figure in shipping costs. It was next day delivery in my area, so instant gratification bonus.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    "You know, I'm all for progress. It's change I object to."
    Mark Twain

LMS 7.9 on Raspberry Pi3 w/200GB SD
    5 Receivers, 1 Boom, 2 Radios, 1 Controller, 1 iPhone & 1 iPad w/iPeng & Squeezebox Apps, 1 Android phone w/Squeezer