Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Used squeezebox

Quote Originally Posted by Fahzz View Post
    I want to "unregister" a boom, a classic, and a duet so I can try to sell them. Just to be clear, all I have to do is send the info to Michael as described in #42 above?

The boom and the duet have been offline for awhile. Do I have to have them all running to accomplish this as well?

BTW - Thanks to Michael for his hard work. and to everyone else on this forum who have kindly and ably assisted me with these devices over the years.

Also if anyone is interested in buying one or more of these, PM me. I'm in southern New England in the States.
    You can unregister yourself. You just need to go to your mysqueezebox.com account on the web, login, click on the player tab, locate the player, then click on "delete player". I don't think they have to be connected to internet when you do this.
    Home: VortexBox 4TB (2.4) > LMS 7.9.1 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: VBA 3TB (2.4) > LMS 7.9.1 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
    Office: Win8(64) > LMS 7.9.1 > Squeezelite
    Spares: Transporter, Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
    Controllers: iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
    Files: ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify

Used squeezebox

> I want to "unregister" a boom, a classic, and a duet so I can try to
    > sell them. Just to be clear, all I have to do is send the info to
    > Michael as described in #42 above?

Yes.

--

Michael