Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic View Post
    Are you thinking that skipping might be possible on the 128MP3 Listen Again stream?
    No the ClassicFM server that stream AAC and MP3 doesn't support jumping to any position in a stream.

If you get the same quality as I get - then skipping will only be with the streaming MP4 48kbps.

On live broadcasts, ClassicFM's website shows what specific piece is playing. Do you think that information is also encoded in the (live) stream? Or is the 'What's Playing' information only sort of 'This is Nick Bailey on Classic FM', ie, static throughout the programme?
    It is not in the stream. This URL is polled regulalry to get the info on what is "playing now" on ClassicFM.

http://np.radioplayer.co.uk/qp/v3/ev...receiveNowNext

edit:

The above Now Playing URL varies in the amount of detail. I think there is a another program info feed somewhere but I just haven't found it yet.
    Last edited by bpa; 2016-03-30 at 11:13.

bpa,

Just a feedback about the plug-in at the end of the programme while in 'Listen Again' mode.

At the end of the 3 hour programme that we had on the Touch (Nick Bailey Hall of Fame Monday 28th) using the plug-in, the Touch seamlessly restarted the programme.

The 'repeat' setting on the Touch wasn't set (nor set on the laptop browser's 'monitor' of the SBS).

We'll probably listen to the final Hall of Fame programme (another 3 hours) later today so we'll check again.

It's not a problem because it doesn't interfere with the programme and, actually, it is then 'Listening Again' so maybe it feels it ought to do that!

Just thanks, again, bpa; it's a really useful plug-in for Classic FM.

Atlantic

The plugin has no functionality to repeat - it just finds the URL and then tells LMS to play it.

That said, I think there is something not quite right somewhere as format and speed from URL do not show up.

just started using this plugin

Hi bpa,

just enabled this plugin, and it's all functioning perfectly, so thank you very much for that.

there's a small cosmetic issue, in as much as (I think) it appears the icons used are being sourced from a CDN cache or something, and are no longer there.

http://www.mysqueezebox.com/public/i...-07-08-702.png

that gives me a 403 Forbidden

I know it's minor, but any chance of an update with valid icons in?

cheers
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by MattC View Post
    Hi bpa,

just enabled this plugin, and it's all functioning perfectly, so thank you very much for that.

there's a small cosmetic issue, in as much as (I think) it appears the icons used are being sourced from a CDN cache or something, and are no longer there.

http://www.mysqueezebox.com/public/i...-07-08-702.png

that gives me a 403 Forbidden

I know it's minor, but any chance of an update with valid icons in?

cheers
    Matt
    I've already done the update - just didn't upload it . I'll do it this evening.

CLassicFM plugin updated to V2.0.1 just gets icons back.

Plugin has been updated to V.2.0.1. Only real change is to update URLs to get logos and other icons back.

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    Plugin has been updated to V.2.0.1. Only real change is to update URLs to get logos and other icons back.
    Hi bpa,

thanks so much for your efforts - really very very much appreciated!

cheers
    Matt