Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 256573747576 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    It can takes a few minutes to get propagated to different servers. I just did the installation on my 2 servers and got 0.3.1.1. Thank you for the offering, but I don't take donations. If you want to, feel free to give to any charity of your choice, it will always be welcome
    Weird. Still hasn't updated. Was hoping to test before going to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by grimmace92 View Post
    Weird. Still hasn't updated. Was hoping to test before going to bed.
    Try to un-install it then - oh, have you set one of my dedicated repo or are you using the built-in 3rd party repo? If you use the latter, then it will not update before a day or so. See 1st post of this thread to use my repo
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express

Try to un-install it then - oh, have you set one of my dedicated repo or are you using the built-in 3rd party repo? If you use the latter, then it will not update before a day or so. See 1st post of this thread to use my repo
    All good now. Thanks!
    Last edited by grimmace92; 2017-09-14 at 20:19.

Quote Originally Posted by grimmace92 View Post
    All good now. Thanks!
    One more question. Everything is working great now with the plugin. I'm getting a split second drop out usually once every song. Would you attribute that to my network or do you think it can be something else?

Noobie with AirPlay Bridge

HI Phillipe

I was encouraged by some of the supportive guys on here to give your plugin a go as my new AV receiver (a Yamaha RXA1060) supports AirPlay.

I think I've set everything up correctly, but I'm not hearing/seeing anything on the AirPlay side of things on the AVR - when I click on AirPLay on the AVR, I get the window that I normally see when I'm playing music (a square for the album art, track meta data underneath... but nothing is showing. On the LMS GUI it all looks good, and the AVR is identified as a player ('Lounge') and I can even choose music and 'see it playing' in the GUI... bujt nothing on the actual AVR.

I've attached the log, to see if you might be able to spot what's not quite right. I fully expect to have to tweak things, but with so many variables, I'm not sure where to start. If the log doesn't help, let me know what you need from this end and I'll happily send it via this forum.

I've also added a screen grab of the setup within LMS (not sure where the config file gives you this?)Name:  ap-001.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  216.8 KB as well as a second log

Appreciate your help. I really would like to get this working on my AVR

Code:
    <squeeze2raop>
    <slimproto_log>debug</slimproto_log>
    <output_log>debug</output_log>
    <slimmain_log>debug</slimmain_log>
    <scan_interval>30</scan_interval>
    <main_log>debug</main_log>
    <scan_timeout>15</scan_timeout>
    <common>
    <volume_mapping>-30:1, -15:50, 0:100</volume_mapping>
    <idle_timeout>30</idle_timeout>
    <volume_trigger>0</volume_trigger>
    <streambuf_size>2097152</streambuf_size>
    <codecs>flc,pcm,aif,aac,mp3</codecs>
    <resample>1</resample>
    <volume_mode>2</volume_mode>
    <mute_on_pause>1</mute_on_pause>
    <send_metadata>1</send_metadata>
    <server>?</server>
    <enabled>1</enabled>
    <remove_count>30</remove_count>
    <auto_play>0</auto_play>
    <sample_rate>96000</sample_rate>
    <send_coverart>1</send_coverart>
    <encryption>0</encryption>
    <read_ahead>1000</read_ahead>
    <resample_options/>
    <output_size>1764000</output_size>
    <alac_encode>0</alac_encode>
    <volume_feedback>1</volume_feedback>
    <prevent_playback>stop</prevent_playback>
    <player_volume>-1</player_volume>
    </common>
    <log_limit>-1</log_limit>
    <stream_log>debug</stream_log>
    <interface>192.168.1.158</interface>
    <decode_log>debug</decode_log>
    <raop_log>debug</raop_log>
    <util_log>debug</util_log>
    <device>
    <udn>F0C77F10D4B1@Lounge._raop._tcp.local</udn>
    <name>Lounge</name>
    <friendly_name>Lounge</friendly_name>
    <mac>aa:aa:7f:10:d4:b1</mac>
    <enabled>1</enabled>
    </device>
    <device>
    <udn>783E53A305A2@Sky Q Mini1152._raop._tcp.local</udn>
    <name>bskyb-mr412</name>
    <friendly_name>bskyb-mr412</friendly_name>
    <mac>aa:aa:29:d1:05:a2</mac>
    <enabled>0</enabled>
    </device>
    <device>
    <udn>783E53769862@Sky Q 2TB Box0631._raop._tcp.local</udn>
    <name>97445</name>
    <friendly_name>97445</friendly_name>
    <mac>aa:aa:29:bb:98:62</mac>
    <enabled>0</enabled>
    </device>
    </squeeze2raop>
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by StevePalmer; 2017-10-11 at 23:59.
    Steve
    Kettering, UK

Quote Originally Posted by StevePalmer View Post
    HI Phillipe

I was encouraged by some of the supportive guys on here to give your plugin a go as my new AV receiver (a Yamaha RXA1060) supports AirPlay.

I think I've set everything up correctly, but I'm not hearing/seeing anything on the AirPlay side of things on the AVR - when I click on AirPLay on the AVR, I get the window that I normally see when I'm playing music (a square for the album art, track meta data underneath... but nothing is showing. On the LMS GUI it all looks good, and the AVR is identified as a player ('Lounge') and I can even choose music and 'see it playing' in the GUI... bujt nothing on the actual AVR.

I've attached the log, to see if you might be able to spot what's not quite right. I fully expect to have to tweak things, but with so many variables, I'm not sure where to start. If the log doesn't help, let me know what you need from this end and I'll happily send it via this forum.

I've also added a screen grab of the setup within LMS (not sure where the config file gives you this?
    I can't see a log but you are likely to just have an issue with your windows firewall. Can you momentarily disable it and try again and if it works, just create a rule for squeeze2raop-win.ewe. It should be all (fingers crossed, but usually AV receivers work out of the box)
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express

I can't see a log but you are likely to just have an issue with your windows firewall. Can you momentarily disable it and try again and if it works, just create a rule for squeeze2raop-win.ewe. It should be all (fingers crossed, but usually AV receivers work out of the box)
    I thought I'd put one of the logs in the body if the forum message. I also attached a zip file of another log

Sent from my Huawei Mate 9 using Tapatalk
    Steve
    Kettering, UK

Quote Originally Posted by StevePalmer View Post
    I thought I'd put one of the logs in the body if the forum message. I also attached a zip file of another log

Got it - Can you not enable the "additional debugging" (leave it to none) to start with? Otherwise, it's very verbose and then the log capture in the browser UI is too small. Ideally, clean the log (there is a button for that) and try to play something. Were you able to try the firewall thing?

Cheers Philippe. Been a bit distracted today and will follow through with your suggestions first thing tomorrow.

☺ Steve

Steve
    Kettering, UK

Hi Philippe,
    just to confirm the atv4 is playing fine again with v0.3.1.2
    Great!
    3 SB 3 • Libratone Loop, Zipp Mini • iPeng (iPhone + iPad) • LMS 7.9 (linux) with plugins: CD Player, WaveInput, Triode's BBC iPlayer by bpa • IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) • Server Power Control by Gordon Harris • Smart Mix, Music Walk With Me, What Was That Tune? by Michael Herger • PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple • Song Info, Song Lyrics by Erland Isaksson • AirPlay Bridge by philippe_44 • WeatherTime by Martin Rehfeld • Auto Dim Display, SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.