Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 151 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151
Results 1,501 to 1,509 of 1509

AirPlay & Hifiberry AMP+

Hi there,

i am using picoreplayer years ago and am very happy with it. general use is with LMS (on Synology NAS), no problems here.

with the last version of PCP (2.11 i think) i couldnt activate shairport on the raspberry with WLAN and Hifiberry AMP+. the other players with ethernet and Hifiberry DAC+ worked well. i thought it is because of the WLAN stick.

now i updatet on the last PCP and can activate shairport. i can also chose the player with my iOS, but do not here any music. i found out, that airplay sets my "Output Level" in the "Alsa Mixer Adjustment for: HifiBerry AMP (and +)" to 0pct when i start airplay or if i change the volume on the iOS. so if i started the airplay-stream, i here nothing, then i change manualy the Output Level on the PCP Webinterface and everything is good, until i change the volume on the iOS or start a new airplay.
    the players with DAC+ works well, so i think the problem is with the AMP+.

i asked Hifiberry for support, but they couldnt help and considered to ask here for support.

thanks for help and the great work with PiCorePlayer!!!

XPT2046 TouchScreen

Hi there,
    I have a a 3,5 touche Screen XPT2046, I managed to get the screen working with the picoreTFT img but not the Touch... do you know anyway around to get the right calibration of the touch.
    I have been around on google with no luck so far.
    Thanks for your help

HI
    FOLLOWED THIS TUTORIEL WITH GREAT SUCCESS
    http://www.pughx2.com/picore320.html
    THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by srvduplex View Post
    Hi there,
    I have a a 3,5 touche Screen XPT2046, I managed to get the screen working with the picoreTFT img but not the Touch... do you know anyway around to get the right calibration of the touch.
    I have been around on google with no luck so far.
    Thanks for your help

Shareport sync bug with player name with spaces

There appears to be a bug in Shareport sync with player names with spaces. Such names appear correctly with squeezelite but only the first word before the space appears in Airplay.

Pi zero W wifi fails

Hi,

Firstly, many thanks for providing such a powerful and easy to set-up and use distro!!

However since trying to add an extra player based on a Pi Zero W (with JustBoom pHAT) I am having difficulties setting wifi up.

After setting up the wifi details, I'm getting:

:Error for wireless request "Set ESSID" (8B1A) :
    : too few arguments.

I have scoured the internet for for ideas on how to fix this, to no avail. I can confirm that neither the SSID or password feature any spaces, which I know to have caused this issue. I have tried entering the wifi details both via setup from the console with attached screen and keyboard, and via newconfig.cfg, and get the same thing. Have also tried both the plain and audio versions, both 3.21 and the new 3.22. I'm stuck! I have even installed Raspian on a card, just to verify that the built in wifi adaptor is functioning (which it is).

Is there anything else I can try???
    If it helps, I am with Virgin Media, and my SSID is: VMnnnnnnn (where n = a number). My password is just a mixture of upper and lower case letters and numbers. No spaces or punctuation.

Many Thanks!!!

Check on the wifi page to make sure the internal wifi is not disabled, also look at diagnostics on the wifi page to see if there are any clues. Also, please let me know which Justboom product you are using, I'm not aware of any of them called pHat.

Since you are using pCP 3.2x, Please respond in this thread. http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...orePlayer-3-20

Multiple sound cards

Is it possible to output to multiple sound cards / outputs simultaneously?

Not without manually configuring things.

You will need to modify your asound.conf too. There are several threads around here discussing it.

Re: Pi zero W wifi fails

Quote Originally Posted by paul- View Post
    Check on the wifi page to make sure the internal wifi is not disabled, also look at diagnostics on the wifi page to see if there are any clues. Also, please let me know which Justboom product you are using, I'm not aware of any of them called pHat.

Since you are using pCP 3.2x, Please respond in this thread. http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...orePlayer-3-20
    Thanks for the reply Paul. The board I am using is this one:

https://www.modmypi.com/raspberry-pi...-amp-zero-phat

In any case, I have already tested without this connected, and I get the say error. I will re-post in the thread you suggested.

Thanks!