Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
    Hi everyone,

I was wondering if it was possible to use a squeezebox as an IR receiver and dump every code it receives as opposed to only showing the squeezebox remote ones in the telnet cli interface.

Is this a hardware limitation or can i simply patch the squeezebox server to show me all received keycodes?

Regards
    Last edited by Hypfer; 2016-01-10 at 01:42.

The IR Blaster plugin has an "IR Repeater" option. Would that be of help?
    3 SB 3 • Libratone Loop, Zipp Mini • iPeng (iPhone + iPad) • LMS 7.9 (linux) with plugins: CD Player, WaveInput, Triode's BBC iPlayer by bpa • IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) • Server Power Control by Gordon Harris • Smart Mix, Music Walk With Me, What Was That Tune? by Michael Herger • PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple • Song Info, Song Lyrics by Erland Isaksson • AirPlay Bridge by philippe_44 • WeatherTime by Martin Rehfeld • Auto Dim Display, SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.

So I did play with the IRBlaster Plugin. Changed the code a little so it would work with all Squeezeboxes.

The Boom did receive the IR codes. Sadly, the Radio didn't.
    Last edited by Hypfer; 2016-01-10 at 01:42.

I think the Logitech-era hardware (Radio, Touch) do not support raw IR codes, so the IR Blaster plugin learning function will not work with them. http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/IR_Blaster
    3 SB 3 • Libratone Loop, Zipp Mini • iPeng (iPhone + iPad) • LMS 7.9 (linux) with plugins: CD Player, WaveInput, Triode's BBC iPlayer by bpa • IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) • Server Power Control by Gordon Harris • Smart Mix, Music Walk With Me, What Was That Tune? by Michael Herger • PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple • Song Info, Song Lyrics by Erland Isaksson • AirPlay Bridge by philippe_44 • WeatherTime by Martin Rehfeld • Auto Dim Display, SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.