Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 133 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kidstypike View Post
    As stated above, I've restarted LMS many (8) times, even rebooted the Pi, nothing.

Thanks.
    Ironically, it shows up on my Windows 10 LMS.
    LMS 7.9 on a Raspberry Pi 3/piCorePlayer 3.20, playlists and LMS cache on a USB stick, 25K+ music library on a WD MyCloud network drive,
    Rasberry Pi 2/piCorePlayer 3.02 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Raspberry Pi 3/piCorePlayer 3.20beta7/HiFiBerry DAC+ > Cambridge Audio Minx 5 (study)
    Rasberry Pi 2/piCorePlayer 3.02 > HiFiBerry DAC+ > Sharp micro system (garage)
    1 x Boom (dining room) - 1 x Touch (used for display and controller only) - 1 x SB3 (spare) - 1 x Radio (spare)

Quote Originally Posted by kidstypike View Post
    Ironically, it shows up on my Windows 10 LMS.
    1.4.2 should now work on Windows.

You could try deleting Triode repository URL and restarting in case there is some sort of clash as plugin names are the same but different repository although I think to LMS repository URL is only used to download info not for identity
    I've had problem with LMS caching info on repository and plugins so to be sure delete cache.db may help.

Failing that enable logging plugin.extension and server.pluginmanager (I think).

Latest version - still only silence
    Touch, Logitech Radio, Logitech UE Radio, O2 Joggler + SqpOS
    UPnPBridge - 2 paired Sonos Play1 speakers; Rocki - Sony SRS-BTM8 speaker; Pioneer WX-SMA1 speaker; - PURE One Flow internet radio: PURE Jongo S3x ; Jongo T2; Libratone Zipp
    Castbridge - Chromecast 1 + Chromecast Audio
    AirplayBridge - Loewe Airspeaker
    SB Player - Fire TV
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by castalla View Post
    Latest version - still only silence
    The UK feed have high bit rate and use a different better quality codec. So I'm not sure if the issue is related to picking up the codec.

Can you try play a Non UK live stream.

Also Uk/Non UK, OS, LMS and Perl version and 32/64 bit kernel info may help.

Currently I have tested: non UK Windows 7 LMS 7.8, Squeezeplug on Pi B (v1) LMS 7.9 and Ubuntu 14.04 64bit LMS 7.8.

Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    The UK feed have high bit rate and use a different better quality codec. So I'm not sure if the issue is related to picking up the codec.

Currently I have tested: non UK Windows 7 LMS 7.8, Squeezeplug on Pi B (v1) LMS 7.9 and Ubuntu 14.04 64bit LMS 7.8.
    Working in UK. 'On demand stream preference' set to DASH and 'Akamai preferred CDN' enabled.

Name:  Screenshot 2015-11-22 10.35.07.png
Views: 970
Size:  188.6 KB

Once again many thanks!

1.4.2 should now work on Windows.

You could try deleting Triode repository URL and restarting in case there is some sort of clash as plugin names are the same but different repository although I think to LMS repository URL is only used to download info not for identity
    I've had problem with LMS caching info on repository and plugins so to be sure delete cache.db may help.

Failing that enable logging plugin.extension and server.pluginmanager (I think).
    Tried deleting all other additional repos and plugins and deleting cache still can't read the repo. I can read the xml in a web browser and notice that max version in second plugin is not the same as in first version. But don't know if that would have any bearing.

Will try the logging now.

Non-UK - silence - also unable to pause stream.

Non-UK - Debian linux 3.1.74 i686 - Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - perl 5.18.2
    UPnPBridge - 2 paired Sonos Play1 speakers; Rocki - Sony SRS-BTM8 speaker; Pioneer WX-SMA1 speaker; - PURE One Flow internet radio: PURE Jongo S3x ; Jongo T2; Libratone Zipp
    SB Player - Fire TV
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by PaulinPosset View Post
    Working in UK. 'On demand stream preference' set to DASH and 'Akamai preferred CDN' enabled.

Name:  Screenshot 2015-11-22 10.35.07.png
Views: 970
Size:  188.6 KB

Once again many thanks!
    That's good. At least it eliminates different codecs as an issue. What player are you using ? (edit: Now I see squeezelite)

I had done my testing up to now with Squeezelite and SB receiver. I just tested with Touch and found DASH won't play on Touch with LMS native AAC which is odd since Squeezelite plays with native AAC and trascode app faad decodes the stream OK for Sb receiver. It is very odd since I think AAC encoding is common for both HLS and DASH.

If users are testing with Touch/Radio - can they try with AAC native disabled to see if the issue is Touch/Radio related.

Native AAC disabled - live non-UK works on Touch!
    SB Player - Fire TV

Quote Originally Posted by castalla View Post
    Native AAC disabled - live non-UK works on Touch!
    Can you also check UK streams native disabled ? I'll recheck menu.opml in case there may be a typo in the UK URLs.

That's good. I hope problem is local to Touch/ Radio - not great that it looks like a codec issue in the Touch.

I checked the Touch's own aac decode log and it shows an error - so I need to compare differences between HLS and DASH same stream sent native to Touch.