Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 105 of 155 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1545
    What version of the plugin is being used ?
    Are you playing DASH format ?

Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    What version of the plugin is being used ?
    Are you playing DASH format ?
    1.5.2 and DASH.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    I wonder what I've changed then. I have just installed a new server. I ticked the on air text box in the plug in and thought that was all i need to do.

It seems if you deselect "Always display station icon" the track playing info disappears. I wasn't expecting that.

It seems if you deselect "Always display station icon" the track playing info disappears. I wasn't expecting that.
    Program specific info includes changing the sttaion icon into the program image - if you don't want the program image then you just get station name and station icon. I think I added track info if it was available and assume to be an extension of program name info.

Program specific info includes changing the sttaion icon into the program image - if you don't want the program image then you just get station name and station icon. I think I added track info if it was available and assume to be an extension of program name info.
    I wonder why track info isn't available when the program image is used. It would be nice to have both.

I wonder why track info isn't available when the program image is used. It would be nice to have both.
    Since you are using 1.5.2 - it would be nice if you posted on the 1.5.2 thread as I would like this one to fall into disuse as it is too long and does not address current 1.5.2 and later issues.

It is not clear what you mean by track info Track info. AFAICT All programs have meta data and the metadata displayed by th eplugin is all the info that BBC is providing at the moment for that station. Only a few stations have track info (e.g. not R4, not regional nor local stations). For some station BBC have a feed which provides "recent track played" (I have provided an test mod to the plugin to do this in the 1.5.2 thread) however it si the last 10 (?) track played but that could be in the lasst 30 minutes or in the last 12 hours it can vary by time of day.

If you can provide details of station and info that is being shown in the Web based BBC iPlayer vs plugin - I may be able to understand what you are missing.

Since you are using 1.5.2 - it would be nice if you posted on the 1.5.2 thread as I would like this one to fall into disuse as it is too long and does not address current 1.5.2 and later issues.

It is not clear what you mean by track info Track info. AFAICT All programs have meta data and the metadata displayed by th eplugin is all the info that BBC is providing at the moment for that station. Only a few stations have track info (e.g. not R4, not regional nor local stations). For some station BBC have a feed which provides "recent track played" (I have provided an test mod to the plugin to do this in the 1.5.2 thread) however it si the last 10 (?) track played but that could be in the lasst 30 minutes or in the last 12 hours it can vary by time of day.

If you can provide details of station and info that is being shown in the Web based BBC iPlayer vs plugin - I may be able to understand what you are missing.
    I'll do that in the other thread.

1.4.10 - Fix for Listen Again problem

I've just posted a fix for the Listen again problem when playing DASH format.

Should this show as an update on the plugins page?
    Perhaps you could occasionally give the current repository URL also.

Great stuff!! Is it in the beta repository?