Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125
Results 1,241 to 1,245 of 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by PasTim View Post
    I thought I was dreaming for a while there Thanks again for all your work.
    I've updated the 1.5.4.3 Plugin so anyboy who has this problem just need to re-install the plugin.

However, the problem with doing more testing - is that more problem show up. I just noticed that R4 Ella Fiitzgerald A glorious noise has a "strange" segment list so there is still a bit of work to do but it'll have to wait.

Thank you so much, that works perfectly!

I have 2 questions:
    1. Are the iPlayer settings in the attached screen capture optimal?

2. Will it be possible to stream the Proms on Radio 3 in FLAC (lossless) as announced by the Beeb?

Name:  BBC iPlayer LMS settings.png
Views: 36
Size:  53.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    Add the following repo to the LMS Pugins tab for the latest test version - then you should be offered the latest version.
    http://downloads.sourceforge.net/pro...lease-repo.xml

Quote Originally Posted by philipbergman View Post
    1. Are the iPlayer settings in the attached screen capture optimal?
    At the moment - none of the settings affect Flac audio quality.
    If stream plays without gaps and no startup delay - then it is probably good enough for your setup.

Will it be possible to stream the Proms on Radio 3 in FLAC (lossless) as announced by the Beeb?
    I hope so but I expect BBc will change something between now and then but it won;'t be clear until the service starts. So I expect there will need to be an update.

If stream plays without gaps and no startup delay - then it is probably good enough for your setup.

I hope so but I expect BBc will change something between now and then but it won;'t be clear until the service starts. So I expect there will need to be an update.
    Apologies if I am talking nonsense (<cough> not exactly unknown) but I thought that the Live Stream Preference should be set to DashFlac > DASH for the Radio 3 FLAC stream.

Incidentally, what is the bit depth of the Radio 3 FLAC? I ask because VLC reports it as 32 bits (!), though I can't believe that is correct. Also, when using VLC to do a command line stream grab the resulting FLAC file was 24 bits. All this might well be due to VLC quirks and have nothing to do with the actual bit rate.
    Touch, Meridian G92, Meridian G55, PMC OB1i speakers, HP Proliant Microserver/Ubuntu, PC/Windows 7, iPad 4, iPeng, Squeezepad.

Thanks. I am experiencing one (small?) problem; 'Listen Again' streams sometimes stops and goes back to 0:00 after playing for a few seconds. Is this a known issue?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk