Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 152 of 155 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1545
    Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    Well I have changednothing and I beleie I made no change before on this issues. What may be confusing is that Show Station Icon basically means - don't use per program metadata.
    I get program track data when the box is unticked.
    Where is the info being disaplayed Web , SBT , SB3, App ?
    This was fixed with a new player.pm for 1.5.4.4 I believe. I wonder if 1.5.4.5 broke it and I didn't notice.

This is from June 30th

"Attached is a replacement for iPlayer.pm in 1.5.4.4. It has not been extensively tested.

This should fix the current track metadata problem when "Always display station icon" is unchecked.

Basically the issue is that the realtime track data was not being displayed if stream is not "realtime" but has a delay - by default the plugin includes a delay for best performance. So the change allows for a small delay (30secs) to be considered "realtime".

This fix needs to be more fully tested especially oin Windows systems.

The display of metadata by plugin when "Always display station icon" is checked needs to be fixed at a later date."

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by slartibartfast; 2017-09-13 at 08:07.

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    This was fixed with a new player.pm for 1.5.4.4 I believe. I wonder if 1.5.4.5 broke it and I didn't notice.

This is from June 30th

"Attached is a replacement for iPlayer.pm in 1.5.4.4. It has not been extensively tested.

This should fix the current track metadata problem when "Always display station icon" is unchecked.

Basically the issue is that the realtime track data was not being displayed if stream is not "realtime" but has a delay - by default the plugin includes a delay for best performance. So the change allows for a small delay (30secs) to be considered "realtime".

This fix needs to be more fully tested especially oin Windows systems.

The display of metadata by plugin when "Always display station icon" is checked needs to be fixed at a later date."

OK - I knew the check was about time which is what I mentioned before (I forgot the stuff about the setting - it's all a blur now these fiddly tweaks) Did you check the time on your LMS server ?

what UI are you using - some UI don't dispaly all the fields returned by plugin and I did a bit of tweaking there in .5 as Browser UI changed between 7.8 and 7.9
    Last edited by bpa; 2017-09-13 at 08:58.

OK - I knew the check was about time which is what I mentioned before (I forgot the stuff about the setting - it's all a blur now these fiddly tweaks) Did you check the time on your LMS server ?

what UI are you using - some UI don't dispaly all the fields returned by plugin and I did a bit of tweaking there in .5 as Browser UI changed between 7.8 and 7.9
    Server time is correct. This is on the Radio and Touch display and Orange Squeeze. I have not tried others yet.

Server time is correct. This is on the Radio and Touch display and Orange Squeeze. I have not tried others yet.
    I'll power up a Touch later to check it out but as I said I get track info with box unticked on WebUI.

Just tested with R2 on a Touch and compared with WebUI.

Track detail was shown "She Got The Garden by Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott" on both Touch and WebUI and also was displayed regardless whether "Always display station icon" was ticked or unticked,
    When "Always display station icon" was ticked - Radio 2 Yellow icon was shown, when unticked picture of Simon Mayo was shown.

So AFAICT the plugin works perfectly.

Just tested with R2 on a Touch and compared with WebUI.

Track detail was shown "She Got The Garden by Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott" on both Touch and WebUI and also was displayed regardless whether "Always display station icon" was ticked or unticked,
    When "Always display station icon" was ticked - Radio 2 Yellow icon was shown, when unticked picture of Simon Mayo was shown.

So AFAICT the plugin works perfectly.
    Just tried the web UI and got this.
    Name:  1.JPG
Views: 113
Size:  20.3 KB

Name:  2.JPG
Size:  27.0 KB

so It isn't working for me. Strange.

Yes, that is the behaviour I get as well. LMS 7.9.1 on Ubuntu 16.04.3 server, iplayer 1.4.4.5, PicorePlayer.

I don't deny you see the problem - it's just I can't reproduce it. I'll have to go into the code and see what are the possibilties.

Quote Originally Posted by simonheard View Post
    Yes, that is the behaviour I get as well. LMS 7.9.1 on Ubuntu 16.04.3 server, iplayer 1.4.4.5, PicorePlayer.
    I'm using Ubuntu 16.04 as well - the picoreplayer doesn't matter as it is squeezelite - not the UI. I presume the plugin version is a typo meant to be 1.5.4.5

What are your BBCiPlayer settings ?

I'm using Ubuntu 16.04 as well - the picoreplayer doesn't matter as it is squeezelite - not the UI. I presume the plugin version is a typo meant to be 1.5.4.5

What are your BBCiPlayer settings ?
    Thanks BPA - I think these are the relevant settings. I haven't worked out how to add the neat screen shots others post!

Simon

Show OnAir Text
    Enable - ticked

Always display station icon
    Enable - not ticked
    Last edited by simonheard; 2017-09-13 at 13:10. Reason: ambiguity