Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119
Results 1,181 to 1,186 of 1186
    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Can you have the QNAP connected to the switch? You have many layers here, is this needed?

Code:
    CC <==> AP <==> SWITCH <==> ROUTER <==> QNAP
       <----------- mDNS packets --------->
    It might be the problem, especially the router might have some filtering of the multicast packets.
    I need this setup unfortunately. I changed the switch for a simple hub but no difference. I have no reason to believe the modemrouter is not letting multicast pass on the LAN side. There is a multicast setting which is enabled. What I need to test now is the A P. This is a Ubiquiti ap-ac-lr and I found 2 topics mentioning something about a multicast problem. Had something todo with sonos equipment. But I need to create a config file which must be uploaded to the AP and I have to dive into this. Thanks for helping out so far.

Synchronization

Hello
    Thank you for a fantastic addition to the LMS. It is working very well for me. My only question is whether it is possible to synchronise two players running over CastBridge. I saw some early posts that said this is not possible, but nothing recently. I have been changing all of the settings but I can't seem to get it to work.
    Many thanks
    Tom

Strange http error 403 forbidden on touch devices ...

Hi all !

I have a peculiar problem with the bridge, the devices shows up imm. in my player (Android Phone), I can change song the text and pictures shows up, but with a banner Err 403 Forbidden. on my Squeezebox touch device (s). I have:

1) Turned off the fw, no change.
    2) When I change song, i've see HTTP post and 200 (OK) answer from the LMS / chrom. bridge address.

So I see no 403 on the wire, any ideas guys ...

// Take care

Stefan

Quote Originally Posted by TomTom80 View Post
    Hello
    Thank you for a fantastic addition to the LMS. It is working very well for me. My only question is whether it is possible to synchronise two players running over CastBridge. I saw some early posts that said this is not possible, but nothing recently. I have been changing all of the settings but I can't seem to get it to work.
    Many thanks
    Tom
    No it is not possible to create the sync group using LMS. But if you use the Google app to create a group made of these 2 CC, a new player will appear in LMS and when you play using it, it will act like a CC group, i.e. play in sync.
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

Quote Originally Posted by stefanc View Post
    Hi all !

I have a peculiar problem with the bridge, the devices shows up imm. in my player (Android Phone), I can change song the text and pictures shows up, but with a banner Err 403 Forbidden. on my Squeezebox touch device (s). I have:

1) Turned off the fw, no change.
    2) When I change song, i've see HTTP post and 200 (OK) answer from the LMS / chrom. bridge address.

So I see no 403 on the wire, any ideas guys ...

// Take care

Stefan
    Post a log and describe your configuration
    Last edited by philippe_44; 2018-01-10 at 17:00.
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

Hope there's a quick answer for this one. Long-distance colleague has chromecast bridge on Win10. Players show and play, but live streams stop after a couple of minutes. He hasn't given a log. Anything obvious comes to mind on this?

He's not registered here either [ ]
    Touch, Logitech Radio, Logitech UE Radio, O2 Joggler + SqpOS
    UPnPBridge - 2 paired Sonos Play1 speakers; Rocki - Sony SRS-BTM8 speaker; Pioneer WX-SMA1 speaker; - PURE One Flow internet radio: PURE Jongo S3x ; Jongo T2; Libratone Zipp
    Castbridge - Chromecast 1 + Chromecast Audio
    AirplayBridge - Loewe Airspeaker
    SB Player - Fire TV
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------