Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 102 of 108 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1075
    Quote Originally Posted by rednass View Post
    Yes. I have it installed on my Synology NAS and even restarted my NAS and still not working..

As a check, have you tried to install LMS on a computer and enable the Chromecast Bridge and see it it works.

Have you been able to check that the CCA's are working OK?

Quote Originally Posted by Man in a van View Post
    As a check, have you tried to install LMS on a computer and enable the Chromecast Bridge and see it it works.

Have you been able to check that the CCA's are working OK?
    No I haven't tried that yet.
    Wait, does it only work with CCA's? Mine are the normal CC's and I want to buy CCA's later if it does work..

No I haven't tried that yet.
    Wait, does it only work with CCA's? Mine are the normal CC's and I want to buy CCA's later if it does work..
    I don't know, you might have to search the thread, but if they show up and are in the settings page for the plugin, I'm guessing that it should work.

I'll try this morning to find out, as I have a TV one hear at the moment (if I get time)

ronnie.

Quote Originally Posted by Man in a van View Post
    I don't know, you might have to search the thread, but if they show up and are in the settings page for the plugin, I'm guessing that it should work.

I'll try this morning to find out, as I have a TV one hear at the moment (if I get time)

ronnie.
    Yes the TV Chromecast works. It's one of the old type, I connected it to the TV and cast a tab using Chrome browser. At first it did not show on the LMS web GUI.

I'm using LMS on a rpi3 running LMS and picoreplayer.

Good luck

Ronnie

I installed Chromecast Bridge and it finds my 2 CC's.
    However they aren't showing up in the LMS player! The dropdown to choose my music system is just empty.
    How can I fix this?
    Post a log here. Are you sure you are starting the bridge? It has to be checked in the settings of the plugin
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express

Sync with multiroom

Thank you so much Phillippe!!

I bought a CCA to fool around a bit, and it seems to work fine..

Only missing multi room sync with by squeezebox duets and radios. I knew this when buying, but I saw somewhere, that google actually have release the needed info, so that it could be fixed.

Any truth to this? And if yes, are you working/planning on this?

Once again, thank you so much for your effort!

Quote Originally Posted by dalbjerg View Post
    Thank you so much Phillippe!!

I bought a CCA to fool around a bit, and it seems to work fine..

Only missing multi room sync with by squeezebox duets and radios. I knew this when buying, but I saw somewhere, that google actually have release the needed info, so that it could be fixed.

Any truth to this? And if yes, are you working/planning on this?

Once again, thank you so much for your effort!
    You're welcome. Unfortunately, what Google has released in the capability to sync multiple CC, but they have not released the protocol so I cannot try to sync a CC and a SB. But at least, I have included the feature that when you create a group of multiple CC, a new player appears in LMS and if you play on that player, all sync'd CC played together.
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express

CastBridge in LMS 7.9 on a VortexBox 2.4

I have been running both CC Bridge and the UPnP Bridge successfully on my Xubuntu based server. Recently I built a box running VortexBox 2.4 where I installed the latest 7.9 nightly for Fedora. On that box, I installed both bridges, but ran into a problem with the CC Bridge, UPnP works fine. Every time I try to generate the config file, it crashes and the log file starts piling up these three error messages in what looks like random order (but of course it isn't):

Code:
    Retarting Squeeze2cast after crash: /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/CastBridge/Bin/squeeze2cast-x86-64 -Z -I -x /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs/castbridge.xml

Retarting Squeeze2cast after crash: /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/CastBridge/Bin/squeeze2cast-x86-64 -Z -I -f /var/log/squeezeboxserver/castbridge.log -x /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs/castbridge.xml

Retarting Squeeze2cast after crash: /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/CastBridge/Bin/squeeze2cast-x86-64 -Z -I -f /var/log/squeezeboxserver/castbridge.log -x /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs/castbridge.xml -i /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs/castbridge.xml
    Any suggestions?
    Last edited by wortgefecht; 2017-05-07 at 06:15.
    Current setup:
    • EEEBox, Xubuntu 14.04, LMS 7.9, FLAC
    • Duet > Pro-Ject DAC Box E > AKG Hearo 888 Titan (home office), Boom + Canton ASF 75 SC (master bedroom), Boom (master bathroom), 2 Radios (guest bathroom and garden deck), RPi3 + LibreELEC + XSqueeze > Samsung TV > NAD L53 > Mission 2.1 speakers (living room)
    • Transporter > vintage Wega Modul 42V amp (42E equalizer, 42T tape deck + Thorens TD 160 Mk II turntable) > Quadral Vulkan Mk II (music room)

Quote Originally Posted by wortgefecht View Post
    I have been running both CC Bridge and the UPnP Bridge successfully on my Xubuntu based server. Recently I built a box running VortexBox 2.4 where I installed the latest 7.9 nightly for Fedora. On that box, I installed both bridges, but ran into a problem with the CC Bridge, UPnP works fine. Every time I try to generate the config file, it crashes and the log file starts piling up these three error messages in what looks like random order (but of course it isn't):

Code:
    Retarting Squeeze2cast after crash: /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/CastBridge/Bin/squeeze2cast-x86-64 -Z -I -x /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs/castbridge.xml

Retarting Squeeze2cast after crash: /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/CastBridge/Bin/squeeze2cast-x86-64 -Z -I -f /var/log/squeezeboxserver/castbridge.log -x /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs/castbridge.xml

Retarting Squeeze2cast after crash: /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/CastBridge/Bin/squeeze2cast-x86-64 -Z -I -f /var/log/squeezeboxserver/castbridge.log -x /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs/castbridge.xml -i /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs/castbridge.xml
    Any suggestions?
    What's in the squeeze2cast log (not the server.log)

[edit]: you have to use the -static version. Seems that some ssl libraries are not with the right/compatible version in VB
    Last edited by philippe_44; 2017-05-07 at 08:53.

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    What's in the squeeze2cast log (not the server.log)
    This is from http://my-ip:9000/castbridge-log.log. Isn't this the Squeeze2cast log?
    Current setup:
    • EEEBox, Xubuntu 14.04, LMS 7.9, FLAC
    • Duet > Pro-Ject DAC Box E > AKG Hearo 888 Titan (home office), Boom + Canton ASF 75 SC (master bedroom), Boom (master bathroom), 2 Radios (guest bathroom and garden deck), RPi3 + LibreELEC + XSqueeze > Samsung TV > NAD L53 > Mission 2.1 speakers (living room)
    • Transporter > vintage Wega Modul 42V amp (42E equalizer, 42T tape deck + Thorens TD 160 Mk II turntable) > Quadral Vulkan Mk II (music room)