Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 101 of 116 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1152
  1. #1001
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by osv View Post
    Does anyone here has positive experience of casting to LG Music Flow speakers? I am trying to play from LMS to LG H4 portable audio. It is detected by the cast bridge, I start playing from
    LMS page, but there is no sound....
    Yes, same as you at start (no sound), but after some switching with devices and soundlevels I suddently got sound from the H4.....

  2. #1002
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Yes

    No, this is a precaution in case an ack is missed. Message are in sequence, so if the received id is above what I'm waiting for, then it's a miss, so don't wait anymore. It should not happen but so far in what I've observe it does. It was an == at the beginning
    In my case the incoming request ID's are not in sequence, so the above logic does not work. The above "if" statement seems to be the only place where the bridge status can change to CAST_LAUNCHED, so in my case I have 100% guarantee that cast will not start on the first attempt at least. So in my case either there should be == logic, or continue waiting for CAST_LAUNCHED state achieved (that is not zeroing waitID if the status is other than CAST_LAUNCHED), or do not send any other messages unless in the CAST_LAUNCHED state. In my case the SET_VOLUME messages are sent immediately after the LAUNCH message but are acknowledged earlier than the LAUNCH message.

    Thanks for 0.2.6.4-dev-1. I tried it but as I believe for above reasons I am still getting no sound.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  3. #1003
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,302
    Quote Originally Posted by osv View Post
    In my case the incoming request ID's are not in sequence, so the above logic does not work. The above "if" statement seems to be the only place where the bridge status can change to CAST_LAUNCHED, so in my case I have 100% guarantee that cast will not start on the first attempt at least. So in my case either there should be == logic, or continue waiting for CAST_LAUNCHED state achieved (that is not zeroing waitID if the status is other than CAST_LAUNCHED), or do not send any other messages unless in the CAST_LAUNCHED state. In my case the SET_VOLUME messages are sent immediately after the LAUNCH message but are acknowledged earlier than the LAUNCH message.

    Thanks for 0.2.6.4-dev-1. I tried it but as I believe for above reasons I am still getting no sound.
    okay - The missed responses in the former versions might have been due to this issue I corrected. So I've done a -dev-2 that waits for the exact ID, not expecting sequencing between all requests. I'm also only queuing what should be ordered, the volume & status requests go direct. Let's see.

    [edit]: you need to uninstall dev-1 to be able to install dev-2
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

  4. #1004
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,302

    0.2.6.4-dev-3

    I've uploaded a 0.2.6.4-dev-3 which (hopefully) solves a few problems reported by osv. I had to change a few low level things in the communication with the CC, it should result in a much more responsive solution, but I'd like to be sure I did not break anything else, so testers welcome
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

  5. #1005
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    I've uploaded a 0.2.6.4-dev-3 which (hopefully) solves a few problems reported by osv. I had to change a few low level things in the communication with the CC, it should result in a much more responsive solution, but I'd like to be sure I did not break anything else, so testers welcome
    It works! I got sound from the first file, and it wasn't lost when I switched between different tracks and between radio and tracks. Great! Thanks, Philippe. Hope it will not cause problems with other players.

  6. #1006
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1
    Hi,
    I recently installed LMS on my Synology. Works fine. I have then added your Chromecast bridge. Worked great to add it. It finds my two CCA devices, I can see and use them as speakers. But sadly no sound is coming out on them. I can directly from Spotify cast to my CCA, but not via LMS.

    Any suggestions?
    I have tried the latest dev as well (0.2.6.7.1)

    I can also see this in the log for Chromecast bridge, what is it trying to access? As that not any of my local IP addresses.
    Code:
    sq_callback:314 [0x832fda4]: current URI set 169.254.138.197:49152/LMS2CAST/cc-cc-09-fb-29-5e-idx-1.wav

  7. #1007
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,302

    Announce: CastBridge = integrate Chromecast players with LMS (squeeze2cast)

    Quote Originally Posted by blarrkan View Post
    Hi,
    I recently installed LMS on my Synology. Works fine. I have then added your Chromecast bridge. Worked great to add it. It finds my two CCA devices, I can see and use them as speakers. But sadly no sound is coming out on them. I can directly from Spotify cast to my CCA, but not via LMS.

    Any suggestions?
    I have tried the latest dev as well (0.2.6.7.1)

    I can also see this in the log for Chromecast bridge, what is it trying to access? As that not any of my local IP addresses.
    Code:
    sq_callback:314 [0x832fda4]: current URI set 169.254.138.197:49152/LMS2CAST/cc-cc-09-fb-29-5e-idx-1.wav
    In the settings of the plugin, just check "Use LMS' network interface". It will make sure that the plugin selects the network interface that LMS uses
    Last edited by philippe_44; 2017-04-10 at 00:32.
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

  8. #1008
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3
    I installed Chromecast Bridge and it finds my 2 CC's.
    However they aren't showing up in the LMS player! The dropdown to choose my music system is just empty.
    How can I fix this?

  9. #1009
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Staffordshire. UK
    Posts
    1,992
    Quote Originally Posted by rednass View Post
    I installed Chromecast Bridge and it finds my 2 CC's.
    However they aren't showing up in the LMS player! The dropdown to choose my music system is just empty.
    How can I fix this?

    Have you restarted LMS?

  10. #1010
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Man in a van View Post
    Have you restarted LMS?
    Yes. I have it installed on my Synology NAS and even restarted my NAS and still not working..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •