Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 110 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112 LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1113
    That is where the log in my post above comes from.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickatroid View Post
    That is where the log in my post above comes from.
    Ah ... so it means it does not even start. The only solution would be to login to the NAS using ssh and launch the app manually to see if something is spit on the screen

EnvoyÚ de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express

I just tried casting to my Chromecast v2 for the first time in months (from LMS v7.9.0 hosted on Windows Server 2008). The LMS web interface showed the track playing fine, but nothing was streamed to the Chromecast. Log attached - it's Chromecast Lounge that I'm trying to stream to. I can stream to the same Chromecast from Youtube on a phone without any problems. Any ideas for how to diagnose this?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Ah ... so it means it does not even start. The only solution would be to login to the NAS using ssh and launch the app manually to see if something is spit on the screen
    That's beyond my skills as they currently stand. I understand what SSH is and what it is for but have no experience with using it. In any case, the checkbox appears to be doing the work of trying to launch the plugin. In case it helps this is my LMS version:

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - TRUNK @ UNKNOWN
    Hostname: ReadyNAS312
    Server IP Address: 10.0.0.7
    Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
    Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
    Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
    Perl Version: 5.20.2 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
    Audio::Scan: 0.95
    Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)

Just a quick question: would something like this (https://www.teufelaudio.nl/wifi/raum...-s-p14713.html) work with CastBridge?
    Main System: Touch; Marantz SR-5004; TMA Premium 905; TMA Premium 901; BK Monolith+ FF; HDI Dune Smart D1; Pioneer PDP-LX5090H
    Workshop: iPad 32GB Wifi + Squeezepad (local playback activated)
    Wherever needed: Acer Iconia Tab A700 + Squeezeplayer
    Car: BananaPi LMS + Squeezeplayer on Android phone - Controller TBD ...

Quote Originally Posted by bakker_be View Post
    Just a quick question: would something like this (https://www.teufelaudio.nl/wifi/raum...-s-p14713.html) work with CastBridge?
    I would guess it depends on whether the firmware in the device is up to date. I have a Sony speaker similar type with bluetooth, Chromecast, uPNP and Airtunes. For a long time Chromecast support was a bit dodgy - then a big update and much improved and even does sync.

Config file not generating - cannot detect chromecasts?

Hi,

I am running the dev version of Castbridge on Raspbian. I have a Chromecast and a Chromecast Audio. There is no config file being generated - I assume because they are not detected? I am a little confused because it was all running fine a few months ago (till I dropped the bloody Raspberry Pi anyway). So, new install, and no Chromecasts. I am not running a firewall on the Pi.

Jez

Quote Originally Posted by jeztastic View Post
    Hi,

I am running the dev version of Castbridge on Raspbian. I have a Chromecast and a Chromecast Audio. There is no config file being generated - I assume because they are not detected? I am a little confused because it was all running fine a few months ago (till I dropped the bloody Raspberry Pi anyway). So, new install, and no Chromecasts. I am not running a firewall on the Pi.

Jez
    Select the binary version of the helper to use (in the plugin setting's page)
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Select the binary version of the helper to use (in the plugin setting's page)
    Yes I have done. I take it "static" refers to static ip addresses? I have not selected that one my system uses dynamic ip addresses.

No static means all libraries are linked with it, no need of shareable libs. This is the one you need

EnvoyÚ de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk