Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Two Duet receivers for sale and one remote with cradle..

I just retired my squeezebox duet receivers and purchased a Bluesound Node 2 to replace it... I have two receivers with one Duet remote, cradle, wires, etc. Remote has some scratches on screen, but not bad. Make me an offer...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jasongilliland View Post
    I just retired my squeezebox duet receivers and purchased a Bluesound Node 2 to replace it... I have two receivers with one Duet remote, cradle, wires, etc. Remote has some scratches on screen, but not bad. Make me an offer...
    Thanks
    Which country are you in?

United States.

how do you like the Bluesound

Thanks
    Curious about your experience with the bluesound. Is it a viable replacement for the squeezebox? I'm assuming you sold the squeezeboxes.

Thanks
    I know it's been awhile since you posted this, but are these still available? Thanks!