Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 367
  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    3
    Qucik question: If airplaying to one LMS(max2play) deviece is it then possible to sync the music to other LMS devices, so the same music plays on all devices?

  2. #22

    Osx

    Asked this in the other (older) thread.

    How to install on OS X? The instructions etc seem to be linux-based, but I see an OS X module. I added the repo to my plugins but nada.

    Let me know if I am just missing something.

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1

    Added Repo but can't see plugin to select

    Hi,
    I may have missed a step but I can't see the plugin to check in the repository. I see ShairTunes2 Plugin repository but I don't see any plugins to select. Any ideas? Thanks.

    Patrick

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    2,086
    Quote Originally Posted by pjd6896 View Post
    I see ShairTunes2 Plugin repository but I don't see any plugins to select.
    Already installed, maybe ?
    (Or perhaps an architecture for which the plugin is not available ??)
    3 SB 3 • Libratone Loop, Zipp Mini • iPeng (iPhone + iPad) • LMS 7.9 (linux) with plugins: CD Player, WaveInput, Triode's BBC iPlayer by bpa • IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) • Server Power Control by Gordon Harris • Smart Mix, Music Walk With Me, What Was That Tune? by Michael Herger • PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple • Song Info, Song Lyrics by Erland Isaksson • AirPlay Bridge by philippe_44 • WeatherTime by Martin Rehfeld • Auto Dim Display, SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    169
    Hi,
    Great plugin, my LMS runs on windows 8.1. Is there a way to get it working on that?

    Cheers guys.

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon_rb View Post
    Hi,
    Great plugin, my LMS runs on windows 8.1. Is there a way to get it working on that?

    Cheers guys.
    Also interested in running this on Windows (server 2012).

    I see a post saying Windows wasn't supported as of 5/22/15 due to linux-only shairport helper: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...ows#post818847

    I already use shairport4w for my airplay setup. Is that a shairport helper port?
    Last edited by dangerusty; 2015-06-30 at 09:50.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    169
    Got this working on my Pi, shame I can't use it on my Windows PC.

    Only issue I have is no cover art with anything I stream.. That includes my music, Spotify and the new Apple Music which plays fine by the way (minus cover art).

    Also in the future would a way of syncing the stream to all radios like the 3rd party Spotify app does.. Just an idea ;-)

    Great plugin btw, it seems very reliable.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    137
    New release (v0.17) is online. Have fun

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerusty View Post
    Also interested in running this on Windows (server 2012).

    I see a post saying Windows wasn't supported as of 5/22/15 due to linux-only shairport helper: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...ows#post818847

    I already use shairport4w for my airplay setup. Is that a shairport helper port?
    I'm sorry but it won't work on windows. Theres much more todo to just port the shairport helper. Also the plugin itself uses a lot of unix stuff. I had the same problem and migrated from windows to linux ;-)

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon_rb View Post
    Got this working on my Pi, shame I can't use it on my Windows PC.

    Only issue I have is no cover art with anything I stream.. That includes my music, Spotify and the new Apple Music which plays fine by the way (minus cover art).

    Also in the future would a way of syncing the stream to all radios like the 3rd party Spotify app does.. Just an idea ;-)

    Great plugin btw, it seems very reliable.
    No idea how this work. But if anybody wants to work on that - i will include it.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    169
    Should the cover art work?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •