Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Qucik question: If airplaying to one LMS(max2play) deviece is it then possible to sync the music to other LMS devices, so the same music plays on all devices?

Osx

Asked this in the other (older) thread.

How to install on OS X? The instructions etc seem to be linux-based, but I see an OS X module. I added the repo to my plugins but nada.

Let me know if I am just missing something.

Added Repo but can't see plugin to select

Hi,
    I may have missed a step but I can't see the plugin to check in the repository. I see ShairTunes2 Plugin repository but I don't see any plugins to select. Any ideas? Thanks.

Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by pjd6896 View Post
    I see ShairTunes2 Plugin repository but I don't see any plugins to select.
    Already installed, maybe ?
    (Or perhaps an architecture for which the plugin is not available ??)
    3 SB 3 • Libratone Loop, Zipp Mini • iPeng (iPhone + iPad) • LMS 7.9 (linux) with plugins: CD Player, WaveInput, Triode's BBC iPlayer by bpa • IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) • Server Power Control by Gordon Harris • Smart Mix, Music Walk With Me, What Was That Tune? by Michael Herger • PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple • Song Info, Song Lyrics by Erland Isaksson • AirPlay Bridge by philippe_44 • WeatherTime by Martin Rehfeld • Auto Dim Display, SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.

Hi,
    Great plugin, my LMS runs on windows 8.1. Is there a way to get it working on that?

Cheers guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon_rb View Post
    Hi,
    Great plugin, my LMS runs on windows 8.1. Is there a way to get it working on that?

Cheers guys.
    Also interested in running this on Windows (server 2012).

I see a post saying Windows wasn't supported as of 5/22/15 due to linux-only shairport helper: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...ows#post818847

I already use shairport4w for my airplay setup. Is that a shairport helper port?
    Last edited by dangerusty; 2015-06-30 at 09:50.

Got this working on my Pi, shame I can't use it on my Windows PC.

Only issue I have is no cover art with anything I stream.. That includes my music, Spotify and the new Apple Music which plays fine by the way (minus cover art).

Also in the future would a way of syncing the stream to all radios like the 3rd party Spotify app does.. Just an idea ;-)

Great plugin btw, it seems very reliable.

New release (v0.17) is online. Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by dangerusty View Post
    Also interested in running this on Windows (server 2012).

I see a post saying Windows wasn't supported as of 5/22/15 due to linux-only shairport helper: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...ows#post818847

I already use shairport4w for my airplay setup. Is that a shairport helper port?
    I'm sorry but it won't work on windows. Theres much more todo to just port the shairport helper. Also the plugin itself uses a lot of unix stuff. I had the same problem and migrated from windows to linux ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon_rb View Post
    Got this working on my Pi, shame I can't use it on my Windows PC.

Only issue I have is no cover art with anything I stream.. That includes my music, Spotify and the new Apple Music which plays fine by the way (minus cover art).

Also in the future would a way of syncing the stream to all radios like the 3rd party Spotify app does.. Just an idea ;-)

Great plugin btw, it seems very reliable.
    No idea how this work. But if anybody wants to work on that - i will include it.

Should the cover art work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk