Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 418189909192 LastLast
    Hi, first of all, thanks for providing the beta version to keep my LMS alive. The official release 7.9.0 stopped working since someday I upgraded to DSM 6.

The beta version of LMS (7.9.1-1492077569) is working well (almost) but it crashes if I tried to play a folder from my Squeezebox Radio. When I press the Play button on Squeezebox Radio when selecting a folder, LMS stops after few seconds when playing the first song in the selected folder, but if I entered the folder and select the first song then press the Play button, it works fine.

The log only show some warning indicating fixed-point overflow, do you have any idea to fix it?

I installed LMS on Synology NAS DS1813+ with DSM 6.1.3-15152 update 1.

Thanks,

Chao-hsi

Hi,

I found this thread and this: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...7-9-1-packages
    Both are discontinued and offer no Repo fŘr DSM5.

Why are all packages only for DSM6 here: http://server.pinkdot.nl/sspks/ ?
    Is there a way to Update LMS on DS214play with DSM5?

Until I got some issues with spotty plugin I've been happy with the quite old 7.7.3-package of synology, but now ...

Would be happy for some advice. Thanx.

DSDplay is not reachable

Dear pinkdot,
    I am trying to reach you server, but it seams it is not running.

This is the day

Quote Originally Posted by pinkdot View Post
    [Discontinued]
    Hello all,
    LmsUpdate is a 1 on 1 copy of the Synology beta LMS package with additional updates from Slimdevices.
    .../...
    - LmsUpdate = 7.9.0 = offical slimdevices community release status = no longer receiving updates. This includes all architectures. LmsUpdate will only see new light when Synology decides to update their current Beta package to the 7.9.1 branch! -
    Today Synology update LMS to v.7.9.1-166 !
    Hope Pinkdot will come back...
    1 Touch, 2 radios, Squeezeplay
    Synology DS213 w/ LMS Repack: 7.9.1
    Mac Pro - OS X.9.5

Quote Originally Posted by lopasilver View Post
    Today Synology update LMS to v.7.9.1-166 !
    Hope Pinkdot will come back...
    This one works with spotty and looks like it's going to be updated when dsm 6.2 will be official.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G930F przy użyciu Tapatalka

DSDPlay

Unfortunatly the pinkdot server is down. Are there other way to add DSD support for LMS on x86 Synology (2014Play)?

Quote Originally Posted by AleSlo View Post
    Unfortunatly the pinkdot server is down. Are there other way to add DSD support for LMS on x86 Synology (2014Play)?
    yes, I recommend you activate "beta" packages in Synology Package Center and install the current beta 7.9.1 from there.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    Server: LMS 7.9.1-166 Synology @ Sept 04 2017 on DS216Play. SOX mansr ARMv7 & C-3PO. Players: SB Radio, Freecom MusicPal. Multiroom HiFi: Denon AVR-X4000, AVM M30, Nubert NuLine/NuVero 5.1+2

Quote Originally Posted by Ge Ba View Post
    yes, I recommend you activate "beta" packages in Synology Package Center and install the current beta 7.9.1 from there.

It is already done and last beta 7.9.1 from Synology have intalled. Should I instal anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by AleSlo View Post
    It is already done and last beta 7.9.1 from Synology have intalled. Should I instal anything else?
    you need to install the DSDplayer plugin, and check its configuration, I think for each of your players.
    There is another thread in the Forum about DSD on LMS 7.9

Server: LMS 7.9.1-166 Synology @ Sept 04 2017 on DS216Play. SOX mansr ARMv7 & C-3PO. Players: SB Radio, Freecom MusicPal. Multiroom HiFi: Denon AVR-X4000, AVM M30, Nubert NuLine/NuVero 5.1+2

Quote Originally Posted by Ge Ba View Post
    you need to install the DSDplayer plugin, and check its configuration, I think for each of your players.
    There is another thread in the Forum about DSD on LMS 7.9

As I understood some patch requered for Synology x86.