Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687
Results 861 to 867 of 867
  1. #861
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkdot View Post
    Hi all,

    For those still using DSM4 or DSM5: packages are updated to 1150. This version has the exact same status as the official community release of 7.9.0

    Greetings,

    Martin

    (updates are only made for nas/arcitectures that are not able to upgrade to the next DSM version)
    Ist the update to the 1150 version available for DSM 6 as well?

  2. #862
    Senior Member pinkdot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    754
    Quote Originally Posted by cramcram View Post
    Ist the update to the 1150 version available for DSM 6 as well?
    I'm not sure how to proceed: may be I will split up the builds and add the 1150 to DSM6 as well, and start a new 7.9.1 branch. Any suggestions?

    Greetings,

    Martin
    -Synology nas DS115 - (LmsUpdate) + (LmsRepack)
    -RPI 3 (Moode 3.1), IQaudIO Pi-DAC PRO - Exposure 3010S2 - PMC GB1i
    -2x Radio
    -Laptop - openSUSE Leap - LMS/Squeezelite

  3. #863
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Aarhus, Denmark
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkdot View Post
    I'm not sure how to proceed: may be I will split up the builds and add the 1150 to DSM6 as well, and start a new 7.9.1 branch. Any suggestions?
    I think a new branch would be a fine way to proceed.

    BTW: Is it possible to setup LMSUpdate to pick up the nightlies, having it automatically update when a new version is released?

  4. #864
    Senior Member pinkdot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    754
    Quote Originally Posted by soulgazer View Post

    BTW: Is it possible to setup LMSUpdate to pick up the nightlies, having it automatically update when a new version is released?
    No, that would only be possible if Synology would add this. If I would be able to get the repository working again (LmsRepack), it would give us automatic updates, but not based on the nightlies: this would still need a server side build script, which is out of my league.

    Than again, Synology still has some patches that we should take into account when we creating updates. And to be honest, I don't see the benefit of nighties vs the current approach.

    Greetings,

    Martin
    -Synology nas DS115 - (LmsUpdate) + (LmsRepack)
    -RPI 3 (Moode 3.1), IQaudIO Pi-DAC PRO - Exposure 3010S2 - PMC GB1i
    -2x Radio
    -Laptop - openSUSE Leap - LMS/Squeezelite

  5. #865
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Aarhus, Denmark
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkdot View Post
    No, that would only be possible if Synology would add this. If I would be able to get the repository working again (LmsRepack), it would give us automatic updates, but not based on the nightlies: this would still need a server side build script, which is out of my league.

    Than again, Synology still has some patches that we should take into account when we creating updates. And to be honest, I don't see the benefit of nighties vs the current approach.

    Greetings,

    Martin
    Thanks for clearing that up

  6. #866
    Senior Member pinkdot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    754
    Quote Originally Posted by cramcram View Post
    Ist the update to the 1150 version available for DSM 6 as well?
    It is now

    Greetings,

    Martin
    -Synology nas DS115 - (LmsUpdate) + (LmsRepack)
    -RPI 3 (Moode 3.1), IQaudIO Pi-DAC PRO - Exposure 3010S2 - PMC GB1i
    -2x Radio
    -Laptop - openSUSE Leap - LMS/Squeezelite

  7. #867
    Senior Member Sakkerju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Netherlands (above sea level)
    Posts
    144
    Thanks for the new packages, Martin!
    Squeezebox Server 7.9.0 *** Squeezebox family: 3x Radio (Black/White/Red) / 2x Touch / 2x Controller / Android App / SqueezePlay *** AKG K240-DF headphone
    Synology DS415play - DSM 6.x *** Synology DS209+II - DSM 4.2 *** Denon PMA1500ae (analog)*** Kef iQ7 S.E *** Denon DVD DBP1610 (blu-ray)
    Squeeze Control UWP app on Windows 10 & Xbox One

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •