Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 90 of 91 FirstFirst ... 408088899091 LastLast
    Ok, so my LMS keeps crashing and I still haven't been able to figure out why. Tonight I had to stop/start the LMS package to get it working again. Here's the latest server log, hoping someone notices something. :\

Thanks a bunch.

Edit: Not sure if it helps but when I Google'd the first error in the log "file is encrypted or is not a database", I came across this link. Maybe it might help. http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=1173608
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Morbeas; 2017-05-01 at 16:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbeas View Post
    Ok, so my LMS keeps crashing and I still haven't been able to figure out why. Tonight I had to stop/start the LMS package to get it working again. Here's the latest server log, hoping someone notices something. :\

Thanks a bunch.

Edit: Not sure if it helps but when I Google'd the first error in the log "file is encrypted or is not a database", I came across this link. Maybe it might help. http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=1173608
    This might also be related to the transcoding issue. Synology has increased the security level, which might be bugging us. I need more time to look into this issue, as well as the transcoding issue. It looks like they don't allow to execute files as root, from third party packages. If this assumption is correct it clarifies the fact that LmsUpdate doesn't have these issues. That said:

To fix your current problems, I have created a LmsUpdate 7.9.1 package for you, using the /volume1/SqueezeShare/ as cache location.
    The only this you would have to do is:
    • copy the complete cache folder to another directory
    • remove LmsRepack
    • install LmsUpdate
    • stop LmsUpdate
    • move the cache folder back to /volume1/SqueezeShare/
    • start LmsUpdate

Greetings,

Martin
    -Synology nas DS115 - (LmsUpdate) + (LmsRepack)
    -RPI 3 (Moode 3.6 + LibreSpot), IQaudIO Pi-DAC PRO - Exposure 3010S2 - PMC GB1i
    -2x Radio
    -Laptop - openSUSE Leap - LMS/Squeezelite

Thank you so much Martin but your link isn't working?

Also, what was the issue that you were able to come up with a fix so quick?

PS. I don't do any transcoding on my system at all.

Thank you so much Martin but your link isn't working?
    Ok, I can't access the server either. Might be having problems with my ISP again. I think they changed my WAN IP.
    Also, what was the issue that you were able to come up with a fix so quick?

PS. I don't do any transcoding on my system at all.
    Sorry, I don't know if this will fix your issue. Your issue seems to be more related to the database. In What way this might be releated to the running plugins, I don't know. To rule out the Synology issue with root access, you could install the LmsUpdate package (when it becomes available this evening).

Did the problems start after applying the latest DSM update?

greetings,

Martin
    -2x Radio

Server is up again.
    -2x Radio

Ok just downloaded it. Thanks again for all your help, Martin. For the record, this issue didn't start after a DSM update, I've been having them for quite a while now. To be honest, I can't even remember what it was that caused it to behave like this. So you're saying nothing in the log I posted above gives you any ideas about what it might be?

Ok just downloaded it. Thanks again for all your help, Martin. For the record, this issue didn't start after a DSM update, I've been having them for quite a while now. To be honest, I can't even remember what it was that caused it to behave like this. So you're saying nothing in the log I posted above gives you any ideas about what it might be?
    No,sorry. Looking at the log, there might be an issue with some of your plugins related to the database. Maybe someone else on the forum can tell you more.
    Code:
    [17-05-01 19:08:59.0717] Slim::Schema::Storage::throw_exception (100) Error: DBI Exception: DBD::SQLite::st execute failed: file is encrypted or is not a database [for Statement "SELECT me.id, me.urlmd5, me.url, me.musicbrainz_id, me.added, me.playcount, me.lastplayed, me.rating FROM tracks_persistent me WHERE ( urlmd5 = ? )"]
    Trying to rebuild /volume1/SqueezeShare/Cache/library.db from scratch.
    [17-05-01 19:08:59.0932] Slim::Schema::Storage::throw_exception (100) Error: DBI Exception: DBD::SQLite::db do failed: file is encrypted or is not a database [for Statement "ATTACH '/volume1/SqueezeShare/Cache/persist.db' AS persistentdb"]
    Trying to rebuild /volume1/SqueezeShare/Cache/persist.db from scratch.
    [17-05-01 19:08:59.1998] Slim::Schema::Storage::throw_exception (122) Error: DBI Exception: DBD::SQLite::db do failed: unknown database persistentdb [for Statement "PRAGMA persistentdb.journal_mode = WAL"]
    [17-05-01 19:08:59.2462] Slim::Schema::Storage::throw_exception (122) Backtrace:
    -2x Radio

Quote Originally Posted by pinkdot View Post
    Server is up again.
    Server down again?

Quote Originally Posted by nono056 View Post
    Server down again?
    Well, router lost all port forward settings (again). Thanks for reporting.
    It is accessible again.
    -2x Radio

My apologies if this has been mentioned before... I did a quick search in the thread before posting but didn't find anything relevant.

To the best of my knowledge, DSDPlayer plugin only works on Intel-powered Synology NASes, any update on this?

I've tried setting up a repo using an armv5el binary (the one by Ralphy, here https://sourceforge.net/projects/lms...files/utility/), it installs OK on a DSM5 DS212j but the DSDplay plugin page says that the version installed is not compatible with the server ("DSDPlayer does not currently include a version that supports your server").

Any ideas? Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.
    Pablo
    My blog :: http://www.pablofelip.tk